Savage1 TKP Trucks

Welcome to the forum @Colozeus!
I am currently all sold out, but will PM you.
Now that you are here, I would encourage you to do some reading. It’s a fun, additive, and mostly rewarding hobby!
Cheers, Phil

15 Likes

Any plans for lights on the board?

1 Like

It was one time, Phil, and I said I was sorry

5 Likes

When ordering the gear drives from off of @Boardnamics site, would I need the 270mm adapter or the 184/220mm adapters?

2 Likes

With the M1 drives, the motor can touches the hanger. So you would need the M1, AT, and use the apex air adapter.

3 Likes

Ah interesting so if I go the route of gear drives then I can’t use street wheels. Unless there’s a way to use @Boardnamics street wheel adapters on the AT drive?

1 Like

With all motor sizes? Because of less CtoC distance on the M1s? Even with say6355? (Future) maybe interested in a front truck for my street 4wd M1 build

1 Like

How do I order a set? Thanks roy@junglepromo.com

1 Like

he’s out of stock for a while

5 Likes

I am currently out of stock, but, I have started machining on the next batch. I should have raw, (silver) available mid August.

5 Likes

Maybe reflect that in your title?

Once back in stock you can edit it again.

(plus editing your initial post to add infos on where/how to buy it, when they are in stock)

8 Likes

I have been riding my Savage Trucks for a while and they are getting lots of tiny dings from road debris. This got me thinking about more durable finishes.

Is a bead blasted finish with hard anodizing an option? Maybe just hard anodizing?

I know it is more expensive but it could be worth it.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

Skateboards are made to be ridden, not babied.

22 Likes

True. Skateboards are meant to be ridden. Does not mean your $400 trucks can’t look less banged up over time.

4 Likes

Actually, there is dude that has these trucks, in which he lined them with some sort of clear bra type stuff that goes on cars. (I think that is his business). He also wrapped the handle with clear heat shrink tubing.
You can barely tell it’s on there. I know he is at carve right now.

7 Likes

That’s pretty smart, guessing he’s not on the forum?

3 Likes

He reads but doesn’t participate.

5 Likes

I think it is a thick clear protective polyurethane tape. Really good idea!

1 Like

They use helicopter tape a lot in bikes to prevent chain slap, could be a good use here. They’re originally designed to line the leading edge of a helicopter blade to protect against nicks.

3 Likes

I couldn’t tell until I touched them

11 Likes