Savage1 TKP Trucks

Beer stored internally. Until its ready to leave. Your skills determine how it exits your body.

3 Likes

Approximately 500 miles of use in NYC. About 50-75 miles worth of grime. Going strong and looking great!

The new front truck prob only has 100 miles on it, maybe a bit more.

10 Likes

Clrarance is a little shoddy with the 5"ers. Switching my pinions amd running 155" in the future. I do, however, fucking LIVE this ride. She is bitchinnnnnn

19 Likes

Where’s your brace!?

1 Like

@Savage1 Do you know if these trucks/motor mounts are compatible with the stock Meepo Hurricane All Terrain wheel pulleys? And price? I’m interested in purchasing a pair, but I’m hoping it wouldn’t mean I have to buy another set of wheels and tires as well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, they are compatible. I’ll PM you for further details.

1 Like

What ratio are you running?
I have the same setup 3.95 ratio .
On 175mm nice inbetween but on 150ties very torgy.
I’ve got a 3.0 ratio setup too but the motor pinion needs to be bored out to 10mm if that is possible

Great feedback!
I have found that I don’t want the rear to be overly responsive, as this can lead to speed wobbles, as evident in DKP’s. These trucks are almost as carvey as DKP’s, but with stability of up to around 45mph thus far.
That said, I do have a few modified front baseplates to accept the longer .75" bushings from @RipTideSports, to test for a little more carve and turning. They are headed to @whaddys, @PedroMcJimenez, @glyphiks, @quest32, and @fujio001 for testing this week.
My honest recommendation is this…
If you like carving, and NOT going over 20-25 MPH, stay with DKP’s, and don’t waste your money.
If you like carving, and going fast, these might be for you.

15 Likes

Two more benefits…
You can run BN AT gear drives with these.
If you chose my belt drive mounts, you get the drag handle, not really sexy, but I will never do without one ever again
. F#ck carrying a board.

18 Likes

The handle is like icing on the cake .
Most people ask about the handle even before having seen the trucks.
After switching to BN geardrives i realized what a pain it was not to have any.

4 Likes

I also LOVE the handle. It is so much easier moving the board when you are off it. I think it is the best executed handle currently available.

3 Likes

I just got a meepo hurricane and would LOVE a set of these. How can I purchase?

1 Like

I will PM you.

1 Like

Look for a green dot on your avatar, and click on it.

1 Like

Took off the handle for now. Although I have found that the sharp teeth of the mounts do a nice job of digging into surfaces that are slippery or angled when Its leaned up. Ill post a pic later this week showing what I mean.

3 Likes

:grimacing::face_with_peeking_eye::thinking:

1 Like

32 Likes

Fucccccccccc :exploding_head:

6 Likes

I really like the trucks. Super-carvey.

9 Likes

Oh ya Boi! I’m gonna show this pic to my daughter! That is the setup for her to take to college!!!

12 Likes