SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

I’ve considered this for the Claw Mounts, but went with GoPro compatibility in the end since it’s more focused on camera’s for making board footage for example, and other than that there is a wide variety of gopro asseccoires too, the skies the limit. Also in europe gopro accessoires are more common than picatinny accessoires.

4 Likes
1 Like

I have been thinking about the same thing!

2 Likes

I’ll probably start working on it, but I have no clue where to get them produced. Maybe even DaveGa support

3 Likes

Here is a set of rails I got about 6 months ago. These are the same length as the baseplate on a DKP truck. Unfortunately, the holes do not line up.

3 Likes

You could send cut send some plates with two additional holes in the middle, drill and tap those to final size and then bolt a little rail like this one on. Should be simple and doesn’t cost much.

€ 14,99 shipping for small packages outside of EU from now on :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Custom Peli Case riser for a german customer all done :metal:

13 Likes

dude that is a sick idea you should sell these in sizes that fit trampa and apex decks. since those are the decks you can buy with predrilled holes

3 Likes

Added some Matrix III risers to the website.
10mm flat, -5 and +5 degrees

7 Likes

Got some new heatsinks available.

9 Likes

Spiral Geardrive Adapters for @Linny ready for anodising. Cant wait to see these on one of the legendary boards!

8 Likes

Little progress on a concave pad project for a french customer, these will go onto one of the awesome @IDEA decks :star_struck: will finish the other three this week

VID_74610206_092241_057_AdobeExpress

8 Likes

sheeeeeeesh, this looks so pretty

2 Likes

These posts makes me want to come with radom ideas just to give you some things to work on ^^

(In the hypothetical world where I’d have money obviously)

1 Like

Ahahaha thank you! I have a lot of ideas as well just dont have enough time in the day :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Concave pads for the @IDEA deck are done!

VID_120230307_023807_469_AdobeExpress

9 Likes

Axle nut prototype :star_struck:

7 Likes

Is this a nylon locking nut?

2 Likes

No just a normal one, looking at how I can make a nylock nut myself but will be a challenge. I will try this one with loctite on a mountainboard though.

3 Likes