SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

First @MBS Matrix III motor mounts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Have been working on these mounts for quite a while, they have already been tested on MII trucks for a few months. Today I used the fixture plate to make a full set at once, came out great. Just some tiny tweaks and then I can finally start a production batch.

10 Likes

Some more :sweat_drops:

20230326_200025_1_1_AdobeExpress

12 Likes

Whats that vise called? Looks very sleek.

4 Likes

Its based on this modular vise system:

4 Likes

Are these going to include 10mm options? If so, what’s the eta? I’ve been looking at your matrix II risers but will hold off if these sexy nuts aren’t too far off

3 Likes

10mm isn’t planned, but the 12 mm version is still a ways out anyway, first have to do some testing. If you really want a 10 mm option might be worth to look at a custom order perhabs.

1 Like

If you sort that nylok option i probably would

3 Likes

First Batch of Sceptre Motor Mounts available for reservation!

Compatible with Matrix III, II and 22x22mm trucks like apex airs

max 10 sets available, signup through the google form. More info about the mounts on the website and in the dedicated thread Sabre Dynamics Motor Mounts | Matrix III & II | 22x22 mm hangers ( Apex air, Moon Luna )

Some pictures:

Some pictures of the first version being tested during the past year:

8 Likes

Oh hey, i know that board :partying_face: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

May not be cost effective to produce on a semi production scale, but years ago I created a “lock nut” by cutting an o-ring groove inside of a nut, and putting the appropriate size Buna-N o-ring in the groove. It (the o-ring) was pretty much a single use item, but o-rings were/are cheap and easy to replace with a pick. It kept the nut in place beautifully without the need for a thread locker.

3 Likes

Thanks, I thought about that too but instead of using an o ring use a TPU ring. But figured that would be single use too. Will do some testing once the weather gets better here.

Easter Sale this weekend! Most parts 10% off

4 Likes

Riptide Lacroix Hypertruck Bushings available on the website now

2 Likes

Ready to ship to @Linny

6 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

5 Likes

Holy crap that looks like a complicated part to mill :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Not so hard with a table mounted Jaw chuck. Milled one side and then flipped the part in the chuck and milled the other. And I carefully adjusted the program while checking the OD fit with a micrometer and a bearing for test fitting to make sure the OD of the adapter was good.

6 Likes

Some different anodising colours. Pretty happy with the company that anodises my parts now.

7 Likes

These looks :fire:

2 Likes

Custom Anti sink plates for @frame and a customer from Germany.

7 Likes