SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

Kaly/trampa trucks

3 Likes

Like the others mentioned, the deck comes with the kaly truck pattern. But since I drilled the standard truck pattern it can now also fit most other trucks.

1 Like

Will there be a enclosure option ?

2 Likes

Maybe in the future I can arrange a groupbuy for the deck enclosure combo. I didnt order any enclosures because it would be a more hefty investment. For now I would recommend you get an enclosure from @eBoosted.

2 Likes

Heatsink added to the website
Fits Stormcore/Xenith/Unity, machined from aluminium 6082 T6, black anodised and CO2 laser engraved. Was fun fiddling with the laser to engrave the parts, first time laser engraving an anodised coating :smiley:

https://www.sabre-dynamics.com/a-75754866/mechanics/heatsink-stormcore-xenith-unity/

9 Likes

or u know, top mount box :smirk:

2 Likes

Nice nice! Did you cut the griptape hexagons as well with the laser?

2 Likes

No, in this case not, I dont own the laser myself so I dont have the capacity to laser larger quantities. But it is possible, ive been wanting to test more cool griptape patterns :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i need this

4 Likes

It would be really cool if you made top mounted enclosures to go with these. Very little options out there.

2 Likes

@SabreDynamics :eyes:

2 Likes

Board is way dirty i know :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

But these plates :heart_eyes:

Would look even better if all black was actually black, and not full of cow-poo etc…

Happy with these, yep :+1:

Got new transportation in the meanwhile… Brian do you have anything for me to mount this sucker on me board ? :grin:

1 Like

Looks awesome! I still have some snowboard binding lating around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Got some sweet deals for you guys!

Discount on Kaly decks, Anti Sink plates and Griptape
And most significantly, up to 40% reduced international Shipping rates!
Especially great for customers outside of the EU too! If you have been thinking of getting a Claw Mount now’s the time :love_you_gesture:

Also got some new Anti Sink plates and new loopkeys available!

3 Likes

Iknow its a stupid question, but can the loop key handle same amount of current as a “regular” XT-90 connector, gonna use it on a high discharge E-moto build

1 Like

You might want to go with QS8 instead of XT-90

1 Like

depends on how many amps u gonna pull constantly, usually emoto diy would go for something bigger like qs8 or qs10 just because it has the space for it, better to overkill than sorry when ur solder joint melt and cause a fire

3 Likes

Id recommend something beefier, like the others mentioned.

4 Likes

@SabreDynamics you know what would be really cool? Antisink plates with picatinny rails. There are so many lights and various accessories that already exist for picatinny rails.
You guys should really make those :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

+1 that’s actually a really good idea don’t know why it hasn’t been done already.

3 Likes