SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

A wild missingno appeared!
missssing

3 Likes

Man, that was a time huh :eyes:

1 Like

Custom heatsinks for Spacecat atelier. Featuring some sexy orange anodising :star_struck:

11 Likes

7 Likes

I made some content on the creavenger youtube channel in the past, but due to lack of time this kinda stalled. Because I still like creating content, I figured maybe I can film some sabre stuff and share that with you guys.
If you watched the video let me know what you think, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe you have some tips like less or more machining action etc.

18 Likes

The whole video I thought you were going to cut out the motor mount pieces out of that huge slab :laughing: Glad to know it’s just a fixture :sweat_smile:

That was really cool! I wouldn’t mind watching a video like that once in a while :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha if only it was that simple, thanks for your feedback though, will probably make the next video in the coming weeks :smiley:

4 Likes

:mega: Black Anodised Chromosome anti sink plates on the website now! Limited stock available.

15 Likes

Very sexy!

2 Likes

Damn - you’re in Holland eh ? That could be fantastic news for me, but is it ? As I intend to buy from the UK, will that be minus the 21% VAT ?

I somehow recall that the import duty is around 20% then some 2% charge for the bloody Queen dying or other Brexit bullshit buy hey-ho. I want some things at some point so will pm you and / or mail via the site - whichever you prefer.

Unless it’s Raw - it can only be Black - Gloss or Satin, maybe Matt :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes, located in Holland. Orders from outside of the eu will indeed substract the 21% vat.

You can reach out if you have questions, doesnt really matter how.

3 Likes

Enjoyed the video bro!

4 Likes

Glad to hear :grin:

1 Like

Limited edition Orange Anti Sink plates!

Just two pieces available, check them out here

2 Likes

@BillGordon i know u r a sucker for orange things

3 Likes

:eyes: they do look good, hmm

2 Likes

Added some decks to the website :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Finally got some Kaly XL decks in, planning to use these for some cool projects and also offering a very limited amount on the website in Hard and Medium flex. They are custom drilled for the standard old school truck bolt pattern (41.275 x 63.5 mm). Deck is compatible with many trucks: Kaly, MBS, Trampa, Apex & Moonesk8 to name a few.

Available here

https://www.sabre-dynamics.com/a-75750915/decks/composite-kaly-xl-deck/

Also have hexagon griptape available

Available here

https://www.sabre-dynamics.com/a-75751665/decks/hexagon-griptape/

8 Likes

so mountain board trucks wont fit on these? what kinds of trucks where you thinking for this board? I thought most normal trucks where not as great mounted on a angle.

1 Like

Kaly decks use a different mounting pattern than the rest of the industry. @SabreDynamics got the regular holes drilled so that your typical truck can be mounted. Old school pattern = what you want.

These Sabe Dynamics Kaly decks are compatible with Kaly trucks, MBS, Trampa, Apex, Moon etc.

5 Likes

So what does a normal kaly deck fit?

1 Like