Rumble | Fluxx 2WD all out 13kW street performance | Zesc x2 Raiden 7 | 8572 165kv 6500 Watt | Moon Geardrive | Luna 350 Trucks | 12s9p 50G | Hoyt Puck Remote 3d print Case | LLT BMS | Maytech 300A Antispark | Metr Pro w. GPS

The ideal!

1 Like

someone used some rubber pads screwed in the grease port but I would prefer if the whole weight wasn’t supported by the drives

I have ridden Trampas Vertigo Infinity trucks and the mini size, regular TB 110MM and some other lesser known trucks, I can say Trampa trucks with barrels are wobble prone from my experience when you hit 38+ km/h, boards with the trucks can’t compare 100% because my fluxx deck is stiff as a MF and the trampa is very bouncy.

But the Trampa trucks are very consistent in turning (barrels yet again) and you can get a very hard turn if you force the deck to do it, with the WFB bushing I can get something similiar but I have to dedicate my body and soul for it to happen as much, but they are much wider aswell so it don’t compare side by side

2 Likes

If I would drag all the way up with 7" tires the drives scrape hardcore sadly ( but if you keep the arm streched out its fine), but I used the grease port to mount a little plastic piece to take the scratches instead, but switching up to 8" too now to fix this issue.

2 Likes

Thanks man, that’s nice feedback.

2 Likes

do those 8072 bolt straight up to the GD

Yes but you need to thread new holes in the motors as they use 1 size bigger screws.

The battery is massive! Curious to see some records with ZESC 7’s and how they perform if you can share.

I have done some extensive tinkering with settings lately but can share some shorter data logs with the lastest setup, its a shorter ride and lower top speed because it being wet and cold (around 0 degrees celsius)

2 Likes

Battery looks saggy. Seems to bounce back nice and quick tho.

May just be the super resolution of the metr log, but seems like a fair amount of voltage drop for not a lot of current

It’s just the resolution of the metr tbh, all batteries from my experience drop a volt or two when under load compared to no load, but they have been working lovely so far, can share a longer ride Sep 26, 2021 - metr.at | 6qYwV this is with much lower max Amp on the motors to settle in the Zescs as they were fairly untested at the time.

4 Likes

Yes i suppose you are right.

Neat build, i definitely need a long ranger in my life. Especially coming into summer over here

Even tho its a great board for long cruises, and whatever I did 50km in one go, first a group ride with very mixed riding, high speed riding between point A and B, then some little cruising, honestly it starts getting a tad tedious after that long usually so battery usually has more endurance than me.

4 Likes

Yeah i’m hearing you there. I did a big battery for myself once and hated it. Charge and ride or parallel pack on top will probably be my solution for long range

So sad to hear! Are you alright? I was wondering if you could comment on the remote issue that caused this. You said you use a puck?

3 Likes

Interesting feedback on the Luna’s. I’ve been saying the same thing since summer but haven’t done anything about it. At 60km/h it’s quite spicy if you only hit a bump on one side.

3 Likes

Shoulda linked you to this thread earlier :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If it really bothered me, I wouldn’t be riding them most days of the week. It wasn’t until the baseplates had loosened a bit that I got real concerned. That added some extra spice. :joy:

I probably will order some bushings to see if it helps.

1 Like

Yes to reply, I have dropped my hoyt puck three times, one time by accident and two times in a crash ( also accidents ofc), I noticed that if I start with puck off it doesn’t do anything, but my issue is if I lock the puck I cannot unlock it again and it requires turning off and on again to be unlocked again.

Well testing my luck one time while board is on and puck has been on and locked, turning it off causes the zesc to ramp to full speed, until remote is turned on again, sadly I couldnt turn it on fast enough to save the board before crash.

1 Like

I thought the puck receiver defaulted to zero if the remote is off? Darn, that sucks!
Edit: nvm, I see people are talking about this with you in another thread already