Rumble | Fluxx 2WD all out 13kW street performance | Zesc x2 Raiden 7 | 8572 165kv 6500 Watt | Moon Geardrive | Luna 350 Trucks | 12s9p 50G | Hoyt Puck Remote 3d print Case | LLT BMS | Maytech 300A Antispark | Metr Pro w. GPS

I have ridden the Luna trucks for about 2000km, I havent had them loosen, even after reinserting the truck into the pivot after crash they still work, just feels a bit dodgy ( until new baseplate I will be running Apex Air’s in the front instead), note this crash was at 53 km/h first bouncing into a curb then going into opposite direction where the truck on one side hit a solid pole causing the damage seen.

This does not happen on potholes or alike, it’s tried and tested so far and I personally havent seen anything like it.

Haha it’s alright I want to clarify for anyone wondering so they dont get things the wrong way around, I love the puck and I still believe it’s currently most reliable remote, I probably just need a replacement board or it needs a firmware update as this must be a bug.

1 Like

No worries. You misunderstood and I didn’t explain. The locknuts on the baseplate loosened a touch. Could be due the xplate, the frit deck, or stretching bolts. Just noticed more wobble for a bit until tightened back up.

Ah okay, this is why I bought titanium hardware and carbon fibre wrapped the deck with a carbon fibre anti sink plate to avoid all kind of issues like this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No reason to use titanium unless you were trying to cut weight or you like the look. Alloy steel is far and away much stronger.

1 Like

It’s the fact that titanium hardware has a coolness factor too it and they already survived several crashes with no visisble damage to them, so it was a good buy in my books :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tiny update on the build, the setup and current look of the board, she been rolling strong and just got a hot girl summer update!

14 Likes

What hubs are those?

2 Likes

Moon CNC hubs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are they MBS or Trampa pattern?

1 Like

Both patterns

3 Likes

Dang. No more bronze. Those looks sick.

2 Likes

bronze is everyones favorite apparently :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Fuck dude… just when I thought I can live happily with my phatlads… :sweat_smile:

1 Like