Rubber wheels, Small airless wheels that have rubber tread.

Exactly. Flat profile and smooth surface.

3 Likes

Sometime next year, maybe like April at a guess. We’re still working on the production version. Reinventing the esk8 wheel is somewhat difficult. Most other rubber wheels we’ve seen use aluminium hubs but we didn’t want to do that.

5 Likes

Is the hub plastic?

1 Like

Anyone have any idea what company manufactures the Meepo, Acedeck and/or Revel wheels?

2 Likes
1 Like

teamgeez second 1

3 Likes

Crack kills, glad you avoided @jesus this time.

3 Likes

Looks like Tynee has some Hydros as well, looks to be 105mm compared to 100mm for the Exway collab.

6 Likes

ooo ideas worth copying, nice!

Hopefully the rubber improves traction on my toothpaste covered streets!

1 Like

Anyone know how much these would weigh? Or even just the 100mm Exway version.

I wonder how long the tread will last.

2 Likes

Rubber wears down pretty quick. My onsra 115mm are 103mm after a few months

5 Likes

Im willing to put money down now for a set :joy:

Damn that makes me wanna see how small mine got.

I only have 20mm clearance between my contact patch and GD with the 115mm so if mine wore down as much as yours I’d start getting clearance issues.

Damn! That’s fast!

@Akbrock47, rubber compound I believe

7 Likes

My 105 eovan solids which are identical but smaller measure 100mm after maybe 5 months of use however the centre bit is the thinnest so unlikely to continue. I keep thinking 125 is a good size and then people can live with the resulting 120mm after some wear. I do like these wheels but I’m planning where to go next and finding no real options. A little more cushioning wouldn’t be missed.

1 Like

How far out are these wheels now?

1 Like

I find the onsra 115mm are great for this reason, mine are 113mm after the winter and I feel they’re fine u til 110mm. Still enough clearance for my BNM1 GD

1 Like

Am loving my 125’s now the centre geoove is worn down, the only irritating thing with them is the proprietary pulley system

Would prefer to have the Radium wheels on but these are a good second option

3 Likes