πŸ”΄ Riders, we need your feedbacks πŸ”΄

Or just showing up in a honda

1 Like

Child labor, my friend. Child labor.

4 Likes

Designed and Made in France. Can’t go wrong!

I mean… its 100% Chinese but yes

1 Like

This was brutally honest but a very entertaining thread to read lol.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for one of those!

A child?!

5 Likes

I have two, please no more. No, I mean a premium child’s board. One of those. :arrow_up:

Something my six year old would ride and smile doing it, because he can still run it off.

1 Like

A few dudes have built nice power-limited boards for their kids that can be tweaked for more later. (Would make a nice thread.) Or get a BKB single kit and de-tune the vesc. The Elwing will likely end up dusty in your garage.

5 Likes

…or not, because I’ll up-tune the BKB and ride it myself. Such a sweet build limited by international shipping.

I was referring to the Elwing.

1 Like

Your feedbacks have scared away a vendor with questions. Well done guys.

1 Like

I would never even consider buying a single motor hub board, no matter the cost - it just isn’t worth it to me.

Even if I didn’t have the budget, I would rather save a bit longer and get something worth it like the BKB board

3 Likes

He got the exact feedback he asked for :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Tongue in cheek.

1 Like

While technically accurate, I would argue that they invited this very outcome. They blindly stumbled in, pointed to some Alibaba spec products with decent decks, and used the word β€œpremium.”

5 Likes

That was a premium joke Icantevenstopmyself

2 Likes

Hook, line and sinker here.

2 Likes

That BKB kit is a absolute steal for the price. I honestly have thought about buying one because it costs more to buy the individual parts.

3 Likes

It’s an awesome offering by a respected vendor.

3 Likes