🔴 Riders, we need your feedbacks 🔴

Jared is the man. And really cares about people getting the right shit.

6 Likes

Ya I have bought a lot of stuff from him. Always fast with replies and fast to ship! I will continue to buy from him.

1 Like

They didnt scare him off. He posted and left immediately. When I saw the post come up, he was already gone. I think they will look at the forms but probably not come back to see if there is any comments on the forum itself

1 Like

Yer damn straight it will!!

2 Likes

Probably a paid person posting as much spam in as many places as possible for 8 hours, then vanishing to another company to do the same thing, except for cheap china vacuum cleaners instead of cheap china hub motor esk8 boards.

1 Like

Who said this was a premium board

@Lemonpie I have some PREMIUM VESC 4.12 with AWG 14 silicon motor cables specialty optimised by my research and devolopment teem for the perfect balance between weight saving and performance also includes heatsink on mosfets latest tech under development so up to date only used for testing less than 100miles on them. made in uk (I bought new 5mm built and put them on so now classed as made in uk) barging price 50 euros.

1 Like

Trying to help the local business !

5 Likes

Well 100 bucks and u get this. okey urs a a bit faster and a better deck but how does that justify +400 more?

This is what the builders of this community see when looking at ur “Nimbus”

2 Likes

What will it depend on?

It can’t be a piece of shit china hub motor board. Must have VESCs and belt or gear or chain drive or axial direct drive and 4 (four, count them) real longboard wheels. No DIYE parts at all. Close the 1688.com (alibaba.com) tab on your browser. Not buying that shit.

Yo where can I buy this $100 beast?

Here u got brothaaa sorry it’s in euro 101 så 100+

@Venom121212

not even enertion survived that

4 Likes

@Sender I agree with you man. My motors and vesc cost more than this complete :premium: kit

1 Like

Let’s all agree to stop bumping this thread by responding so it fades into irrelevancy where it belongs

2 Likes

bump

10 potters

3 Likes