đź”´ Riders, we need your feedbacks đź”´

With Elwing Boards we’re producing & selling premium electric skateboards in Europe. We’re constantly improving our products and designing new ones.

We decided to go further and rethink the whole design. We’re almost ready to release an amazing new range of electric skateboards, but first we need your help to build the final prototypes. If you’re interested in what’s in the works, help us make it right by filling out THIS FORM.

Premium?

These are cheap hub kits. Unless you are significantly expanding into actual high end stuff?

Nothing wrong with the entry level market. But Halokee and Nimbus are far from premium.

Have you tried any high level boards? If so which ones?

17 Likes

Two models, both single hub motor.

5 Likes

I would have given you the information but only if the email thing in the end was optional :wink:
Basically I want torque, if you are able to deliver that plus compliance to laws in europe I’ll be interested. Here in Germany DIYed boards will never be allowed so I’m already on the lookout for alternatives when the law comes. And yeah, the existing boards are not what I want :smiley: You could never tell me that they can do hills :wink:

5 Likes

You can’t handle the massive torque hammered out by the single hub motor or the range of the 90Wh battery.

5 Likes

Sorry, guys. We’re messing with you a bit. But truth be told, you won’t find a market here for this type of board. You would be better off going to Reddit.

4 Likes

Yes that’s the battery 90wh

10% incline that’s basically a straight-ish line. In 2019 a new Esk8 ~500UsD should be more powerful.
I don’t know about that, Meepo kicks the shit out of ur boards profrormace wise at a better price.

2 Likes

I should have checked the website first :smiley: Now that I’ve seen the china-hubs and the remote for the standard esc I’m pretty sure that you won’t release any “amazing new line of electric skateboards” :slight_smile:

A @BuildKitBoards single drive kit would blow this away.

18 Likes

somehow, the word “premium” and the pricetag 679$ made me guffaw

6 Likes

Definitely. Many of us have boards where the raw battery cells cost more than these “Premium Completes”

8 Likes

On a positive note, the decks do look pretty good, and with a useable kicktail, it probably makes it a nice board to ride,…
On the flat,
For a handful of kms,
If you’re 60kg…

2 Likes

I was kinda hoping this not to be another China hub motor that is everywhere now days but I got disappointed… Cool deck tho

2 Likes

Anything less than a Kaly ain’t premium chief

2 Likes

We need a new word for premium. It’s been worn down to @ElwingBoards standards. Is Supremium a word?

10 Likes

chinesium could fit

6 Likes

These boards are next level, buying 2 right now.

5 Likes

Kudos for having the models wear helmets though.

Coming to this forum using the word premium to describe your boards shows that you have no idea of what’s around in the esk8 world. Either that or you didn’t have a clue about what the DIY community is about. None the less you didn’t do your homework.

That slogan “Push less, Ride more” lmao… I know guys who have experience with this board, and several pushes off a stand still is more or less a must to get the board running.

5 Likes

Exactly.
But concerning premium, Kaly & Lacroix are premium.
If you want to change your esk8 to higher standard, we are glad to help, just ask

5 Likes

I would consider false advertisement…:-1::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like