🔴 Riders, we need your feedbacks 🔴

Premium board Feed back

5 times the motor power needed try 2000w motors

Speed 30kmh minimum for Premium board

90Wh battery try 500Wh for a Premium board

You speck is woefully perfetick and lacking. the tech is out there this is a cheep Chinese starter board nothing more. I’m sorry if this offends you but you might as well be calling a 1 letter Ford Focus a sports car and exspecting it to keep up with a F1 car. This forum is not a market that would even consider buying a board like that unless it’s for a child to start on

No you can not have my email unless you going to pay me listen to my advise and make serous changes go look at you competitors bio boards some of there boards have 10 times better speck how can you even consider to be a premium board in comparison

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. I believe there is a place for boards like this with small batteries and non-powerful drive systems.

Small and light boards with kick tails are great as urban commuters when used for short distances, easy to carry, bring on the bus/train/metro etc.

What I’m reacting to is you marketing these boards as something they are not. That’s all.

2 Likes

90 000Wh is already lot. don´t think there is a need for 500 000Wh. not for an esk8.

8 Likes

My personal feedback:
I like your logo you should keep it. It’s like a simplified Quiksilver logo
I like the decks too you should consider keeping those
As far as everything else is concerned, this forum is an exciting opportunity for you because 10 minutes on here will show you the kind of direction you could take your boards. Really not trying to be sarcastic it would be awesome to see a company use even a little bit of the awesome information on here to make a great product at a fair price. And if you really want to learn from this community poke around the information is already there. And if it helps you feel free to click DONATE NOW at the top and express your gratitude

2 Likes

Sorry not that there are no companies already doing that. Those companies are just really cool and respectable would love it if there were more

1 Like

My mistake I defaulted to kWh when I meant Wh still 90 Wh is less than a 10s 1p

Still a 8s1p equivalent is just not a premium board

Edited prevues post to correct this

The website looks nice… but most of us spend 2500€++ only on parts… So the premium skateboard on your website is not really convincing.

But I think for commuting you might find a market for this, however if you want honest feedback from this forum it will mostly not be overly thrilling :grinning:

1 Like

Even for a commuter board this is falling out the bottom of the choices and is supposedly a premium board so quality and performance over cost.

Let’s take the common curent premium commuter builds on this forum

31inch Tayto deck
4-4.5x the Wh of a 10-12s 3p so 330-400wh
6x the motor power Dule 6355 so 3000w

1.25 the speed 40kmh
5x the tork for getting up hills

3 x the cost but geting more than a 3 x the board in my eyes

I still think my prevues statement stands. Do I have exsperiance to back this up

4 Likes

Now that’s a bit high? Maybe eu? In the us a dual 6374, 12s4p, focbox build can be had for 1500usd~

2 Likes

10 Likes

I am talking a no compromise (premium lol) build with an expensive trampa deck, trampa vescs, etoxx drive etc etc. It sums up

1 Like

The build I was talking about is no compromise, sk3’s focboxes, surfrodz, Hummie deck, 30q’s

I guess your talking bout MTB build while I’m talking about street build

if you’re looking for a cheap board to emulate, Wowgo has somehow managed to win the hearts and minds of a lot of group riders. Figure out what they did, then do it better.

I have no idea what they’re doing in there because it looks just like every other knockoff, but somehow wowgo has managed to build a decently reliable board that doesn’t ride like total shit and still price it at the entry level market, and people actually enjoy riding them. I can’t figure it out.

7 Likes

economies of scale

2 Likes

So the Spec on the Website is as follows

90wh battery this is the equivalent of a 8s1p q30 as a rough guide no idea what cells or voltage there using

500w single drive hub motor

This is branded as Premium Board with latest tech and development. So it’s advertised as a no compromise quality and performance. Let’s see what the community think

• Premium Board
  • Cheap Entry Level Board

0 voters

Okay i think you guys managed to scare Elwing away from the forum by now :rofl:

5 Likes

Elwing right now:

6 Likes

Welp…coming to a diy community and dropping the word premium…that’s dangerous.

5 Likes

Well that’s a PR whoopsie :joy:
I live in Bordeaux where their shop is located, Should i go check if the intern who did this is still alive ?

9 Likes

Is this a joke? Those are cheap toys.

This is like showing up to classic car meetup with a $100 toy bicycle from Wal*Mart. And bragging about it.

4 Likes