Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

Would be cool if he did ship the V6 with the hubs.

On a side note Lee, can you bring back your avatar pic? preferably a picture of your feet. thanks.

11 Likes

his account is frozen or you just making assumptions?

5 Likes

so you advocate for him lying to paypal to get his account unfrozen?

You know the other (ethical) way to do it is to go, hey Lee lets get rid of the dispute and ill just refund you. You may be desperate to do business with a serial liar but thats not how I want to do things for myself.

@mutantbass, I intend to not be posting so frequently here now so it doesnt matter. if you like feet ill PM you some lovely pics :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@sk8l8r his paypal is frozen same thing happened to @Psychotiller

also @Lee_Wright i am not advocating him i am suggesting what he might have done
thats all

For me personally, I bought them through a reseller, so I knew there was 0 chance of getting scammed myself. Good reviews, cheap price compared to importing TB wheels ā€“ I guess the impulse purchase made me overlook the fact that the company has a bad history. I might be biased to give people 2nd chances, and I might be biased to believe that giving Jed a bit of money in profits will help them solve their problems with delivering boards to customers. I guess what Iā€™m saying is that Iā€™m not 100% convinced theyā€™re bad people, and because of that small chance, I bought a set of wheels that I needed.

1 Like

Last I heard from Jeff, he was still a couple of days from the production batch so Iā€™d be a little surprised if you got a production batch. Fingers crossed though!

Looking through my email, he said 10-12 days 8 days ago and something about missing a component needed for assembly

1 Like

The package just arrived

No VESC6, @jeffwuneo I aprieciate that you shipped the neo hubs, and as promised I closed the case for them. Telling paypal I am trying to steal from you is disingenuous, I told you my intentions all along. There are no VESC6 in the package, why would you lie about that to paypal? What is the motive to constantly lie to our community?

22 Likes

As I said (and I am not agreeing with this) but he probably did it in order to access his frozen PayPal account

Thatā€™s weird, he disappeared 2 weeks from the forum. He used to be active everyday, to nothing at all.

2 Likes

Keep saying it, doesnt change the fact that itā€™s a lie.

13 Likes

I wouldnā€™t call that weird at all. Whatever his intentions were when he joined, he because a vendor with the intention to advertise his products to our community. Once a large portion of the community turned against him, there is no longer a good reason for him to spend his time advertising here.

Reminds me a lot of momentum boards. I expect that we will see a push of RideNeo advertising on Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, etc in the near future.

4 Likes

Why do you think he said that he sent it then
There was no advantage to saying it
Other thenā€¦

He lied to get access to his paypal account, ok, whatever. The important part of the sentence is ā€œTHAT HE LIEDā€ā€¦again.

If you guys keep rewarding people that lie to you, they will keep lying to you.

12 Likes

How thick do you reckon his skull is? Iā€™m tipping 3 inches of solid bone all the way round.

15 Likes

really glad you finally got it!

BUT sucks you didnā€™t get the boxes and now I have to say @jeffwuneo has gone DOWN in my eyes

I would find it hard to believe anyone might accidentally mix your specific order with someone else in your areaā€¦ not after its history, no legit excuse fit here

2 Likes

theres no mix up, he lied to Paypal to get his account unfrozen. I probably wont be able to prove both orders were not shipped in the same box and I guess the resolution will go his way and perhaps I wont get any VESC6 from him

7 Likes

Well that was an eye opener, the Jed thing I pass of as a fluke, as cell companies and isps use carrier grade nat this is becoming common place. But the whole PayPal bs with Lee is unforgivable. I wont be buying neo anytime soon.

2 Likes

Theres no fluke, Jeff admitted to the ā€œtruthā€

8 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that Lee :frowning:

Hyperion lied about shipping me 2x Maytech 200a controllers (they shipped my jet spud board instead and just attached the tracking to my order via PayPal) and I was able to prove otherwise by showing the weight of the package vs the weight of the controllers during the dispute. (after it was originally closed because PayPal believed Cory instead of me.)

I ended up getting my money back, so you might not be out of options if he decides to not follow through or ship them :man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Thats a really good idea! I was going to ship these straight out to the chap that bought them but im going to have to wait and see.

Actually, I can show them the invoice he shipped in the package that shows the value and the itemsā€¦ Bingo!

11 Likes