Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

That makes sense, thank you for clarifying.

4 Likes

It feels like I just denied you a fight or something :laughing:
:heart: U

6 Likes

its been raining stupid IRL, just sayin

but mike if you want to argue i’m down for a public meltdown for the benefit of the community :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Naw, I don’t feel denied. Just disturbed by the response by a large portion of the forum to facts. So wanted to make sure that wasn’t another “white wash” comment.

7 Likes

Please, no melt downs. I’m out of energy. :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks for your contribution mate. I called sus a long time ago, ethics related but none the less.

5 Likes

one thing I need some perspective on, I don’t mean to re-kindle anything so please bare with me here… I understand hiding relationships and the mistrust from that but all the Jed stuff, aren’t Boa wheels Jed wheels? People seem to be up in arms about buying anything even remotely connected to Jed, how come Boas don’t take the Jed flack?

15 Likes

HE OPENED THE CAN–RUN

14 Likes

They do/did, but people still bought them (like people are still buying neo products).

The difference is Jed/Jeffery aren’t on this forum to get railroaded and for drama to fester.

edit: english

4 Likes

Is this still the case?

It’s hard to make sense of all this without reading for 14 hours. Sorry but I know that someone else has read all this, don’t want to reinvent the wheel

3 Likes

It’s a hard one. I mean we know that everything exists. I personally own two v6 test units that are going strong.
From what I can tell there are a heap of orders that are being held up in either parts or in the transition from the 3pl distributer that ships between China and Hong Kong for DHL.

I’m leaning towards a “yes I would trust him” but I would probably hold off purchasing until all of this blows over.

1 Like

Fuck JedBoards. Fuck Boa.

Deliver fucking product. It’s not rocket surgery.

10 Likes

Unknown. I’ve read all the drama, and right now I wouldn’t buy as the Neo paypal is likely frozen and generally not a good situation.

In the near future if paypal is cleared up and production neoboxes are delivered, I still wouldn’t buy for ethical reasons.

In time if more information comes to light and more products are delivered with little to no issue, with a clear ‘no connection to jed’ (or if jed actually delivers) then maybe.

7 Likes

Anything that’s not “yes” is a “no” to me

3 Likes

Its definitely a no at this point in time.

3 Likes

I see speculation about his paypal accounts being frozen but I have yet to hear of any actual charge back on hubs at least (I know nothing about the boxes)

worst I believe you can judge @jeffwuneo on was “lying about knowing an asshole”

EDIT: its a yes from me, already considering my next set of hubs with 90mm thane for my 80s Steve Cab rebuild

3 Likes

There were at least 2 disputes on hubs, that’s what started this whole debacle :rofl:

1 Like

Just as an update

Jeff has shipped the hubs, they are out for delivery today.

Unfortunately, with paypal he put the same tracking number for both of my disputes claiming the VESC6 and the hubs are in the same package. If that’s true that would make me the first person to receive the VESC6 production batch?

I closed the case for the hubs as I do believe they have shipped but it makes me really suspicious that he has said my VESC6 are in the same package to PayPal.

7 Likes

could be they arent but its the best way for paypal to unfreeze his account

as they wont do it until he shows he has delivered products

1 Like

According to Jeff there was a 10-12 day production delay a few days ago due to missing parts. Not sure how it is today.

3 Likes