Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

I finally made it to the phucking END!!! Wild ride. Thanks y’all.
And in seriousness, thanks to all those who stayed objective and found the truth. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. I’m pumped about them stormcores tho…

4 Likes

Lets see how it works out with the neoboxes,
decks
Neo direct drive
Neo motors
neo 20s esc

Looks like we are stuck with Flipsky bois!

Noooooooooo…

5 Likes

Am I missing something

2 Likes

I’m assuming that it was his conclusion after reading all this. Which is not necessarily true. We still don’t know yet

Thanks for the share Dred. Seems like Jeff has given up on this forum at this point.

2 Likes

Somewhat a good choice. Both because we gave him a much harder time that he should have got for his inconsequential lies. At least we still get products and hopefully he keeps supporting us by releasing (hopefully) amazing products

4 Likes

We should keep this on topic, but I will say:

They are not inconsequential for all involved.

16 Likes

It’s also Labor Day in China right now. Hopefully it’s because of that he’s not here (I know, naive, naive :sweat_smile:) I hope to see him return though. It’s easier to talk on the forum vs email communication

5 Likes

After a small discussion with Andrew I changed my pov, and understand more the situation. I take the above posts back

16 Likes

Care to explain?

Kevin, darling, shouldn’t you be busy buying up all the Neoboxes to save the community from themselves?

27 Likes

Are you referring to me? What did I do?

No he’s referring to @kevingraehl who hoarded unities ‘for the community’

I’m not saying it was good or bad or anything in-between, just sharing the event.

5 Likes

Yeah I just put 2 and 2 together :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The MoDz R CenSoRiNg!1!!

Kevin was calling us assholes.

I don’t even disagree, just adding context.

6 Likes

::sigh:: sorry team - i’m trying to get the Fascist badge and need to do (55) overt acts of censorship. it’s not personal, it’s just right …far right :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hi guys, I am not a beta tester nor have I ordered from rideneo.co yet, but I have been following this thread, and would just like to put my thoughts out there.

With all that is going on whether it be shipping, quality control, design changes, or COVID, I want to say I am behind @jeffwuneo and his work!

I really want to see @jeffwuneo succeed, as his work is truly helping move our community forward. In fact I think we all would like him to succeed, but we need to give him time in order to make that future possible.

Maybe its not my place to say so because I don’t have any skin in the game with buying from neo, but I just want to put my 2 cents out there and say I hope neo continues to be successful! Lets go Jeff!

10 Likes

For sure man, we are all entitled to our opinions! I just hope you understand from the perspective of some of us who have been around here for a while, why we would totally distrust him after it being revealed that he lied about having ties with a notorious esk8 scammer.

edit: OK I’M DONE NOW PROMISE SORRY :flushed: :flushed:

1 Like