Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

what did he want in return?

3 Likes

Probably some hookers n blow

7 Likes

LickMyButthole

5 Likes

No one has offended me in this at all, no worries. We could all still be wrong somehow?

11 Likes

eyo, stop stealing my idea :joy:

2 Likes

snooze n lose

LickMyButthole

2 Likes

No no thatā€™s @kook. Donā€™t you dare compare the twoooooooo

5 Likes

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm hooker LickMyButthole!

2 Likes

I make mistake because everyone say he bad person.

3 Likes

17 Likes

Iā€™m out of popcornā€¦

4 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Wow! This is beyond thorough. I am glad there are people who arenā€™t as naive as me. Really sorry for my unfair judgement earlier.

If they turn out to be the same person, it would blow my mind as to how talented some people are in assuming a completely different persona.

12 Likes

@jeffwuneo

How can you explain your prior messages claiming you do not know him?

Friends. I donā€™t understand why everyone is thinking I am someone else. I sign up for this forum from my phone on china telecom. Is very common in China for mobile network to share same address because cannot give address to every single mobile phone user.

I donā€™t know him, no but before I ask my friend to visit their factory before.

Now you come to us today after all this evidence, and all of a sudden not only do you know him - but he personally helped you build your website to sell your product? And you offer no apology for lying to us in previous comments or further elaborating your website? Itā€™s a far cry to say you donā€™t even know someone when they literally helped you build a website and sell your product.

As someone who purchased two neobox V6ā€™s, Iā€™m about to file a dispute and cancel the order if this is how you want to leave things. What do you have to say about this? We deserve to know the whole story at this point. Not for nothing, but you also said these would be shipping at end of month, and would also have pictures of the new updates and here we are with nothing. Your word is counting less and less as the days go by.

7 Likes

Reckon Jeremy could build me a website?

7 Likes

We make some prototype part for him. Just 2-3 pieces.

3 Likes

what parts? was it the jed motors?

3 Likes

Can someone please make an organized list of questions we need answered and post it here so he can answer each of them instead of the clutter that will follow with 30 people asking him questions at the same time?

I am as disappointed as anyone else about the lies, intentional or not, but we have no choice but to proceed in an orderly fashion if we want anything good to come out of it.

5 Likes

No some metal part.

1 Like

OHHHHHH SHITTTTTTT

3 Likes