Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

Yeah let’s try to keep the noise to minium this is a serious inquiry now that needs to be addressed systematically.

3 Likes

jeff be like

giphy(1)

11 Likes

Just to follow up,

Jeremy responded and says he doesn’t remember having an account here and that he prefers to stay away from social media. He also said he doesn’t see the benefit to coming on here and sorting anything out because he knows everyone thinks he’s a crook. Also, teething baby.

I’m sure this was expected by anyone who actually thought he would reply.

17 Likes

He read 1100 posts here.

Something to do with scamming people perhaps?

7 Likes

I know… I know…

7 Likes

Ever just randomly create an account on some forum and completely forget about it? Yeah, me too

7 Likes

well there was this one time on a japaNESE tentacle pr0n site…

5 Likes

All the time. I’ve accidentally signed up here several times already because real randomness can repeat.

6 Likes

@jeffwuneo who owns the domain name rideneo.co and who is in control of the paypal account hello@rideneo.co?

If Jed is doing your hosting, he has access to this paypal account. Do you have any safety precautions in place?

3 Likes

I own domain name and email and PayPal also. We move our hosting already.

5 Likes

Probably just a million random rom and not so legit download forums that require you to sign up to download a file yeah.

But … no, not like this. Not like this…

flop

4 Likes

repetitive randomness is awesome… it skews the entire “chance” probability algorithms…

3 Likes

What private chat??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

There are no esk8 messiahs and if you put him on that pedestal he will let you down.

- User 2020

12 Likes

Amen.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Damn, that was me…well get ready for the biggest let down

8 Likes

So assuming that Jeff is a separate person and his only lie so far is that he was hiding the fact he knew Jed/Jeremy where does that leave us. Sure it’s dishonest but what else does this really say because I can understand to a degree wanting to separate from the other two and being too deep in the lie to backtrack? Is the concern that he’s splitting profits behind the scene with the others?

Asking from a genuine point of curiosity

3 Likes

deities always fail me… don’t be askeeered… you won’t be the first!

3 Likes

There was one. But no more.

7 Likes