Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

It’s happening!

grafik

12 Likes

I definitely feel like there is a collaboration between Jeff and JED. I do not believe they are they same person though. That’s just my 2¢

1 Like

Friends. There are so many message.

I am not this person you say. I did meet him before and he help me to make our website. I not know what problem he make for other before, but when friend tell me this I not be friend to him anymore.

I am not in Wuhan @mmaner I never say I was. I am in Guangzhou.

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’m going to bed

31 Likes

You got 12 likes in less then 30 seconds lmao

9 Likes

Hahaha the backtrack. You didn’t meet him, you met him. He helped you, he’s never met you.

Jeremy Bogan, the perfect English speaker wrote the first copy iteration of your website in broken English and installed his unique facebook pixel to help?

Bullshit, all day long.

8 Likes

I’m out and the jury is in.

Thanks for coming folks, Jeff Wu lied one way or another to all of you and he has your money.

2 Likes

Fuck. The longer this goes on, the more it seems like I got me a pair of jedboxes

13 Likes

You met him? But you said you don’t know who that is before :wink:

5 Likes

You just paid for Jeremy’s water bill :+1:

7 Likes

hold on to them… soon they will only reside in esk8 lore…

Hey @Sn4Pz i don’t need your Jedboxes anymore… thanks…

4 Likes

LMAO!?!?!

14 Likes

I write word for website. He make design for me and hosting.

Maybe he do wrong to you before but I do no wrong to anyone.

2 Likes

Wow plot twist. Honesty is always the best policy…

1 Like

9 Likes

I’ve been wondering where you’d gone! Missed you bud

7 Likes

are you guyz butthole buddies?

5 Likes

I don’t wear my boxers backwards for no reason

12 Likes

Jeff why would you hide this relationship? Under direct questioning, until too many facts to deny. It’s very hard to trust you now.

12 Likes

Was not my intention to pick sides if thats how it came off. A lot of people were going off the words of people they trust. I like to remain optimistic in life and afford people the benefit of the doubt as long as there is reasonable doubt remaining. It now Shows that @mmaner has cleared a lot of the doubt from the room with that pile of information. And for that, I thank you. I want to thank the guys @Lee_Wright and @Brenternet for holding fast in your pursuit for the truth while all of this has been going down and I hope you understand the position I took up until now in affording Jeff the same optimism that I would to all goodstanding members of the forum. The story has now changed and it appears Jeff’s story has changed a couple of times and that is leaving me iffy. I hope this conflict finds resolution. I will now eat my prior words of defense

19 Likes