rideNEO flexible battery pcb

For anyone planning to buy from Jeff/rideNEO: I got something from him recently, and it was a great experience. Timely updates, tracking info received quickly, and he checked back more than once to see if I got it and again to make sure I was happy with it.

Pretty impressive.

14 Likes

Hi…the flight max 8000 series would increase your range substantially and they have a very high discharge rate.
I would recomend 90mm for increased speed and increased ability to run over obstacles.
78a us good but the 75a is better if you can find some.
In running 90mm 75a abec 11
The softer wheel is still very durable and provides a smoother ride with more grip.

Welcome @DrewRu I think you’re in the wrong thread

5 Likes

Has anyone besides @BillGordon gotten these? I’m looking for a 10s8p. I was thinking of getting 2 of the 10s4p and putting them in parallel. How are they? Does this make battery building safe for noob builders?

1 Like

I didn’t get these. It was an ESC. Was just impressed with seller’s game and wanted to share. Sorry if I was unclear.

1 Like

Nothing makes battery building safe for noobs except lots of research and planning.

Start in here and take it all in.

If you don’t have good solder skills then maybe nese modules are the way to go but a pcb will still require some experience with an iron.

1 Like

If no have experience building battery is best for buying one already make from someone who can do good job for you. Is can be very dangerous and cause big fire if making mistake.

5 Likes

Has anyone built a pack using these yet? I’d be interested to get some real-world feedback. The idea looks really promising.

3 Likes

What happen with this? ESCs, hubs,decks… killed it?

also

2 Likes

We make and sell many of these pcb for battery.

4 Likes

Can I buy 12S2P 21700 or 12S3P 21700 or 12S4P 21700 with integrated BMS from you?

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Hummie 18650 Battery PCB

Are u still making and selling them?

4 Likes

12 Likes

Hey John-

Looks like you’ve been gone a while. Jeff Wu has stopped communicating with the buyers of all his products and looks to be on the run.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought. Thought maybe he might pop up unexpectedly.
Is bombing other sellers’ sale threads with ur stuff fine when they roll?

7 Likes

Yes. Consider any NEO thread open game now.

11 Likes

a2xcpny9uych

10 Likes

Neo got me further along with motivation to finish this pcb and get them made. It seems done other than should’ve added fillets to the edges and corners. A dumb mistake but other than that it’s a done design and got 20 boards made and they work well and will sell them at 20$ with the plug and 10$ more for nickel. So about half of what neo was selling for and these have much more copper and nickel.

8 Likes

Curious- what are you using for insulation between the cells & PCB?

3 Likes