Review/First Impression: LaCroix vs E-TOXX vs TITAN

Riding channels is easy if the board is almost 5 feet long and you don’t mind tucking down and grabbing a rail every time you turn. Personally, i prefer loose and snappy RKPs so i can steer with only my ankles. People hate riding my personal board though if they’re used to stiff carving. Jake and I usually don’t ride each other’s boards lmao

If i send you my personal Witchblade DT SS to “review” it better come back with a highly detailed graphic of Ernesto holding the sword board over his head like luke skywalker with half naked babes at his feet.

18 Likes

This needs to happen.

6 Likes

Here’s a man who never skips ankle day.

5 Likes

I feel like you didn’t finish reading what he said lol

4 Likes

I feel like it was tongue-in-cheek. I’m not about to roast Damon for being weak-ankled, that’s his burden to bare.

5 Likes

Done.

Send it! :joy:

(I do want some raw Witchblades though frfr)

6 Likes

Isn’t this a roast thread? Where am I ? Lol

9 Likes

Sender it

4 Likes

I am a Verb now.

5 Likes

His beard doesn’t look like that anymore since he stopped eating other animals.

3 Likes

@Chricious if part 3 isn’t about how the e-toxx board wiped the floor with yours, I’m calling BS.

4 Likes

Due to the fact that I used philips head hardware., the Titan outperformed every single board in the country during this ride.

2 Likes

Wait. What? WTF uses Phillips Head hardware?!

2 Likes

Alright. I need to make up a batch of nudes anyway, was planning on selling a few deck/enclosure combos. Maybe they can all be Senderized.

7 Likes

No it’s the spit roaster thread :joy:

Hell yeah. HMU. That evo your sitting on is early gen. Shit has gotten better.

3 Likes

@Chricious

Your kind of “carving” will lead to fatal injuries one day.No offence,
just mentioning
peace

No worries dudes and dudettes, your Worlds Most Powaaaful Boi in the Woald and of the Woald got you covered!

Here you go!

(upload://v4S02oQy0RVT6gIVlse3Rh6DnUL.jpeg)

I was really pumped to ride the Etoxx prototype. After filming the short intro, I jumped on it and and wanted to fasten the bindings. In that moment I realized that Jens rides regular. I mean on a normal board I can ride both but I am not used to bindings and then to start riding that beast with bindings and the wrong way it was a little bit heavy for me. But I tried it though! I was rolling around a couple meters to get a feeling and first impression of it. I had no problems with the remote, yet it was one of the RC car remotes. After rolling around for a couple minutes I had a first impression of the board, but nowhere near to what it probably would be capable of. It was more a fun thing to experience such wide truck and the first time on a sigle motor dual drive system.

To not let you down I give you a short review of the last time I’ve ridden the Etoxx carve prototype. It was at first a little hard for me to get started since the motors were not sensored and I never did this before. But after I start rolling there was no problem any more. He made those wide trucks really carvy. I had ton of fun, especially because the ground was very slick and a little slippery. I could carve and slide like on no other truck before. The wide stance gave you a lot of stability but it was still turny at the same time. Wat I didn’t like so much was the Trampa deck. I think these trucks have a lot more potential on a regular deck. I will try to do a full detailed review on them under our Flex V3 prototype deck.

Unfortunately I can’t find any pictures of that trucks, but I’m quite sure there are some in the forum. Maybe some else can post or link them here.

Sure. With a single inrunner motor. You are a funny dude :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

this single Inrunner Motor will eat your dual drive for breakfast :crazy_face:

28 Likes

Challenge accepted! :muscle: :smile: :smile:

2 Likes