Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

naturally

3 Likes
  • don’t wear jeans or other thick material pants you are welcome
2 Likes
  • wash off all traces of glitter and skank before returning home
1 Like

how bad is it to just ditch these bars ? They are kinda useful when dragging the board inside the house when coming home, and I use them to drag the board when I need to make a tight corner …

But hey … the looks

1 Like

I actually like them myself. But I don’t have the eye of a designer.

4 Likes

As long as the mounts are solid against the hanger, as in installed correctly, you can remove them. The dont server any purpose other than to keep the motor plates squrae.

1 Like

I don’t see them on Kaly / Lacroix / Evolve

It just looks so much better without them

They feel solid, but they’re aluminum

most motor mounts are aluminum. if your mounts are mounted correctly to the hanger, the set screws are properly tensioned and loctite applied, you will be fine.

1 Like

Oh yeah I still need to buy epoxy and locktite … there is no locktite on any of my screws yet but they all feel pretty solid, most of them I can’t get loose again

I would do that ASAP. You shouldnt need epoxy assuming a standard motor mount application (I havent looked at your build thread).

1 Like

I would do that ASAP.

Yeah I will

(Epoxy is for my inserts in the deck)

1 Like

Ahhh, you can use cheap 2 part epocy for inserts.

2 Likes

Beautiful work my friend!

3 Likes

Dont kiss my ass cause you havent come to see me! When you visiting next?

Thanks homie lol!

3 Likes

Dude I wish, I’m in Indiana :pleading_face: Hopefully I can come back soon.

Corey and Kyle have been wanting to ride last I heard, have you been out with them lately?

1 Like

Did you try putting a truck on it and then milling heat dispersal fins in to said truck?

yeah,…
maybe painted black ? or with 3D vinyl around ?
Or maybe just keep the one under the motor? you also can put another type of bumper/handle/reinforcement/support :

can also just be a 3d printed stuff !

It’s always good to save motor if you can ^^
You can come back from a ride with nothing noticeable, and :

:smiley:

6 Likes

i had mine installed for a while but removed them. After maybe 1000km i had a slightly slanted motor mount so i installed them partially.

Mine were silver too but i painted them black and that made them look 10x better.

6 Likes

@Skatardude10 what is that box for?

1 Like