Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

It’s effectively 250-300 extra watt hours after accounting for boost converting losses for charge on the go… charges at 2.2 amps constantly. Basically if I ride somewhat conservatively it will just maintain the same voltage for the duration I have it plugged in… if I do push it though, at least it slows the drain a bit and keeps charging when I take a break.

3 Likes

Ohh so it plugs into the charge port?

1 Like

Yep, it’s got clips that keep it plugged in.

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

What deck is that?

I’ve never had a deck with asymmetrical concave but I can tell I’m going to freaking love it.

1 Like

Did you cut it? The one u got senderized

Tim cut it

4 Likes

Friken nuts! I love it

2 Likes

I got it at a steal. It had a blemish on the top and it needed cut and senderized anyway sooo

3 Likes

Can you take a pic of the same spot after senderization, please

cant do that sorry

2 Likes

For once there’s is actually a split. Could help fixing your tipo

3 Likes

As my secretary mentioned…

I see that the new Thorium decks wont have the classic Evo angles. Any reason in particular for that design choice? Just curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

think baseplates are split angle.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yea, 49/43 I believe. The Evo accentuates that to a higher split though usually, right? I’m not super familiar with the best splitting angles for stability though.

Edit: edumacating myself on that now :wink:

Edit 2: yea ok, so from what I understand, the Evo creates a 10 degree wedge in the front and a 10 degree dewedge in the rear. In the case of the 49/43 angled baseplates, that would have created a 59/33 angle split. Or a 53/39 split if you so choose. Is there an advantage to having a lower split difference, like 49/43?

It looks nice, awesome work once again from @Sender

3 Likes

As always!

1 Like