Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Just use black nail polish and paint them…simple cheap fix, much better look…your can use pink if you like, choose what makes you feel sexy…

2 Likes

This looks too cute - whats the wheelbase and does it fit your shoe-size?

It’s a 15.375" wheelbase, 9.85" width x 29.62" length, this deck

Powell Peralta OG Bug 01

5 Likes

Almost 10inches yeah!:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Angled cable risers :+1:
Looks better without angles and customer can choose angle with riser instead

3 Likes

Brian on a dual drive oooo that’s different… I like it :sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face::heart:

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Markus! Sounds good to me. I’m guessing that means you’ll have different options for the split angle when its time to order then, yea? Will you be offering the nose/tail protectors this year too? It’d be cool if they were integrated into the cable risers :wink:

1 Like

The days of shoulder bolts coming to an end

4 Likes

21700 as well please!

2 Likes

We already have and will release kit later.

7 Likes

I wonder how do you skate that :thinking:

1 Like

Are these 200mm or 176mm hangers?

Ah, if that middle pic was more in focus that would be prime esk8 wallpaper material right there!

1 Like

Your issue is too small motors :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
(also,would look better in black i think)

Yeah, you got it! :heart: BUG!
Awesome to see you riding dual motors.

1 Like

You replied to the wrong person. The look 176 to me

Very carefully :smiley: . Honestly I just got to send it on a maiden flight after sitting in pile of parts and lots of BLDC and ESCs going on, and know some other flyers here so figured I’d share the monstrosity. Still needs some serious tuning, wobbles itself out of the air after a few seconds (not rideable yet)… I might actually be able to get this thing to drag me like a windsail on a skateboard :smiley:

2 Likes

@Venom121212 @sesat

pure gold guys :rofl: :rofl: I love it.

4 Likes

I’m glad something can bring you joy these days. Sending luck your way man.

3 Likes

When you guys go to the website does your computer freak out/take forever to load things?

My laptop fans started going full tilt just trying to load a 4 post thread :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

I can browse here just fine… lol

2 Likes