LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

General Tso Bank is pretty good.

If need help talking to factory let me know.

11 Likes

Stoked !

1 Like

never dude, we are buddies 4 life :smiley:

1 Like

I noticed the gdoc is on lockdown (I assume this means I’m getting all the 9 stormballs!)

let me at least start the hype drumroll
:drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum:

3 Likes

This new case is pretty darn nice, well done @Deodand

37 Likes

Yes, yes it is! Vnice!

Is that the “S”? Never mind, stupid question.

2 Likes

If europeans want to call this an engine i wont be mad :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

That looks really nice. Are there files we can check out to model or print to see how these might fit in our respective builds?

6 Likes

Yes this is the S version

Yes sorry, i was speaking out of context, jeff designed the enclosure in a unconventional fashion, turns out it kicks ass

Yeah, we should have the step file available.

10 Likes

Any idea on the 60V dual dimensions?

1 Like

Is it possible to have some sort of braking resistor built into the VESC? So going downhill on a full charge doesn’t result in no brakes :grimacing:

2 Likes

Kinda useless imo when you can just pull over and do some quick burnouts (or just go uphill really fast). I don’t see how you could complain about having to do that.

2 Likes

Any hope that the 60 dual will have the same dimensions as the Unity?

that not a feature for an esc, but for a BMS. It is not the esc that cutout most of the time, but the BMS to prevent over charging the cell.

The 60V and 100V are the same dimension

1 Like

Bummer. I was hoping this would be the replacement drop-in for all the Unity owners out there.

But they are pretty close, and to be honest that esc is 100% improvement compare to the unity, there also 30% more mass for sinking the heat.

7 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but the emails for Stormcore have been sent out… Just going from Lee’s video and that the Gsheet no longer gives access :call_me_hand:t3:

I can’t wait to see what you guys picked build!

1 Like