Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

You can fix that pretty easy. Pull the grip tape off, fill the holes with wood putty, let dry and sand and seal, let dry, apply new grip tape. I assume the inserts aren’t actually sticking out of the deck, if that’s the case you don’t even need to remove the enclosure and screws as wood putty will not bond with metal.

1 Like

All terrain strikes again!

2 Likes

#StayAtHome :joy:

8", 7" and 9" skid marks for diversity

5 Likes

What is this?

2 Likes

new esk8 coming 2021

jk looks like a cybertucks heart

edit - I was unexpectedly right the first time lol

1 Like

A truck company making a skateboard.

TheThings: Bollinger Skateboard Can Be Anything You Want It To Be.

4 Likes

Ooooh… Bollinger Motors - my favourite electric truck. I love it more than the tesla cybertruck. Such a great design. Unfortunately only in limited quantities.

1 Like

Imagine how terrifying it would be for both the rider and the passersby if that thing was actually ridden like a skateboard

5 Likes

I love the idea of a sturdy framed board with the battery in the deck and then also top mounted.

Moar powahhh

2 Likes

That thing is probably 10 grand!!! Pretty sick tho…

Been following these guys for awhile now

Used to be that it would be an affordable option but ended up being 125,000 base price

1 Like

Wait a second… that esk8 chassis would be $125,000!!!

125,000$ for the full truck

80,000$ for the chassis I I belive

3 Likes

The bench :joy:

3 Likes

I came to park where we hang around on sunshine days and the bench was locked up like an animal in a cage hahahahaha…no words
…a few minutes later the police arrived and told us to leave the place.
I had to cough once bc of cigarette smoke and a silly ordnungsamt bitch who came with the police told me if i cough again it would cost 200 Euro hahhahaaha…I asked if i am allowed to shit and piss without paying and my buddies all laughed like crazy

5 Likes

That chassis would be a perfect base for a badass EV, too bad the price tag is not targeted for DIYers.

3 Likes

yeah…i messed mine up pretty good. I left the inserts in and drilled new holes straight through :man_facepalming:t6:

1 Like

i was on the waiting list for the bollinger and was sooo stoked until they decided to miss their price target by 40k…

1 Like

@Venom121212 justin this is awfully close to your namesake + your circuit board - is this evolves homage to you?

4 Likes

I am now the proud owner of boosted boards!

Hmmm Venom06 circuit board vs Venom121212 circuit board :thinking:

3 Likes