Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

yeah i ended up drilling through my deck after an epic fail with inserts. I’ll do better next time.

1 Like

Just that last mm to get it deep enough and BAM! Through the deck … so I have to cut me some new grip tomorrow … NP … just wanted to prevent me doing so :rofl:

1 Like

yep…exactly. I not only did it once but 3 times before I gave up and just drilled all 12 straight through. :grimacing:

3 Likes

@Venom121212 How’s the NFS Underground vibes going? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Racing for slips tonight

3 Likes

My sister did that to me when I was little :neutral_face:

8 Likes

@Longboardshort

Ender3 with a few upgrades

What print volume do you have, and can you do nylon?

220x220x250 and havent ventured to nylon yet. Loving petg for the moment. What cha needing?

1 Like

Have you done much in the way of real world testing on the latency using 802.11?

Also: 802.15.4 isn’t a legacy protocol to 802.11, it’s a parallel and different IEEE spec generally aimed at different use case/application.

In my own real world testing & usage, 802.15.4 excels in sending smaller low latency packets over 802.11 (wifi, unless you’re using a deeper layer interface the esp32 makes available that I’m not aware of?), making it more ideal for throttle input, imo.

2 Likes

maybe you have evolved to fast hahahhaha

1 Like

This part of our machine shop in our dongguan factory. Is too big for taking all photo. Haha.

11 Likes

All the great machines sitting idle around the world…

So much lost productivity, but at the same time to help a greater cause.

Is sleep time for our worker. So many not operating now. Our machine shop is run 24/7.

2 Likes

Where do you hire machine operators from mostly?

From schools?

Our hire manager take care of this. Is some from school but need to having experience for operating.

2 Likes

@Fosterqc

3 Likes

I’d like to see someone playing bass while riding an esk8. Bonus points if the controls are built into the bass.

2 Likes

bruh…

4 Likes

pshhh, unicycle

IS CHEATING

3 Likes