Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I agree, but untill everything catches up I find it hard to beat

This is coming from a guy that’s basically usb-c everything

1 Like

I’m just fucking around. I haven’t used a headphone jack in atleast 5 years :rofl:

I tried Bluetooth headphones once but sound was shit, kept loosing signal when in the street and battery life sucked. But that was a long time ago which one are you guys using?

Its kinda difficult to make it work. The kit didn’t fit so I had to make new holes which lowers the wheels.
Originally, when you fold it the rear wheels should be on top of the front wheels.

And I can’t raise the front trucks because then I won’t be really be using the hinge for the folding mechanism.

In the end, I just wanted to test it on. Don’t really like the feel of it so probably going to installed the kit on something else.

1 Like

@Arzamenable
this dog looks the way I feel

2 Likes

@Flasher
what is that glorious contraption on the tail?

@wandagoner It’s from the time when davega wasn’t yet an idea. It’s a bluetooth speaker and a motorcycle x grip.

1 Like

Ooo gorgeous dong, add this to the 3D printables thread

2 Likes

@whaddys wonder what his family said when he was printing it or if someone walked in @SeanHacker lol

2 Likes

@ryux @mattl now that’s electric mountain boarding

6 Likes

@Venom121212

But after this tour:

5 Likes

Could you please elaborate or provide a link?

1 Like
1 Like

soo…Is that technically my fault? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

@SeanHacker

10 Likes

What’s your stud fee to lube bearings?

1 Like

@eBoosted

Just an FYI. people have been breaking or losing their SL200s. Theory is that mounting it your way instead of being “cupped” with the bracket is allowing side to side vibration to break the clip? Just check them once in a while.

2 Likes

Thanks Mike, do you mean mounting them in 45 degree angle as shown on my picture put too much stress on the clip which ends up braking? or it IS what you suggest to avoid stress?

I raised mine way up to allow me to unclip itimage

1 Like