Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Looks like you need to move the front truck forwards quite a bit for it to close. Maybe a DKP truck would do it? (+ smaller wheels, those are 90mm, right?)

2 Likes

Beautiful! Is the mounting bolt circular recess meant to hold the clamp in closer? Would allow for wider motors and more narrow setups so I sure hope it is :crossed_fingers:

Clamps are mounted on the inside now. Sure they could be mounted on the outside if you need the clearance

Mounted on the inside gives even more clearance. Awesome.

1 Like

Much as I donā€™t like the emoticons, I could have used the poop one very recently.

6 Likes

ROFL, me too brudaa :slight_smile: I just thought some folks would wanna know.

2 Likes

Wow those per motor battery packs that attach are fugly

It looks like one of those ride EON kitsā€¦ Or whatever theyā€™re called :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

From a product standpoint I think theyā€™re nailing it though, going after the ā€œupgrade your existing longboardā€ market. The person that buys this isnā€™t going to care what the enclosure looks like, because ā€œweeee electric!ā€

17 Likes

Not as fugly as your phone battery

2 Likes

Iā€™m laying in bed and the cord is 3 feet awayā€¦ šŸ¤·

Living life on the edge

2 Likes

Lol I have a 15 feet cable :rofl:
No way in hell Iā€™m getting cables in multiple rooms

5 Likes

Iā€™m waiting on my iPhone switch to really go crazy with peripheralsā€¦ iPhone 13 or so

4 Likes

Yeah yeah :joy::joy:

I really like the ease of repairability on them tbh, all those little neat clippy connectors.

4 Likes

I use Galaxy buds for my noteā€¦ It is extra money to switch over but by then airpods will be on their 4th iterationā€¦ Probably decent by then.

And honestly a big part is the ability to have fall detection on an apple watch, with such good messaging integration for my parents or whoever should recieve the text. I would hate to go down, especially alone

Tldr Iā€™m a giganto puss, and I would wrap myself in miles of bubble wrap if I could

1 Like

headphone jacks suck balls. I hope they get completely eliminated from all devices soon

Just add another port instead such as USB-C

1 Like

Iā€™m also rocking the galaxy buds love the way you can just put them in your ear and they power on and connect automatically.

2 Likes

I love you moon but thatā€™s Not okay :((

2 Likes

We need to move forward :slight_smile: