Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Four of the rear ones? :rofl:

i guess not for them to turn almost black so quickly, was expecting something more purple, like @Linny suggested TB110: Arctic Blue (Serious)
but im happy either way

1 Like

@pixelsilva that needs a build thread!
Did you cnc all that yourself?

3 Likes

Wooooiaaahhhhh… @pixelsilva

🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

6 Likes

Wow
10char

2 Likes

Would you ever sell one of those with no graphics? Some of us around here love electrifying those decks.

4 Likes

This is impress. You making?

12 Likes

I saw a video of this on YouTube, sick build for sure. Everything was 100% custom, even the motor

4 Likes

@ShutterShock You have link for video ?

1 Like

Build thread, worth reading

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=97723

3 Likes

Why? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

@b264

“shortboard” means it must have a kicktail and not just be a board that’s shorter than a traditional longoard?

Also, before I stuffed motors under it, the BKB Tayto kicktail was perfectly usable.

3 Likes

@Skunk @Saturn_Corp

YOU BOTH HAVE 15 SECONDS TO COMPLY

2 Likes

How freaking tall are you and does the raptor 2 really feels like a short deck to you?

2 Likes

193cm. And no, but it’s at the limit.

I just bought a Bustin Shrike that’s about the same size as a neighborhood pusher that is perfect for me

1 Like

Yeah that’s tall lol.

I’d think shortboard would be anything you can mall grab without having to curl your wrist to avoid hitting the ground. According to deckoz I should be good with a potato 33. I guess a 38 with your height shouldn’t hit the ground.

1 Like

I predict the joke is going to fly over his head :laughing:

I went through that build thread on es. Incredible build had me speechless

2 Likes

according to flipsky 95a max, hopefully you test it out w/ that. Wonder how well the motor was made, and how long it will last.

Hey bud, cute deck you got there.

4 Likes