TB110: Arctic Blue (Serious)

Good to know, thanks!

3 Likes

@370HSSV You gotta get a urethane board runnin :wink: That Emtb did not like keeping up :grin: (did look dope af though)

5 Likes

No one makes a big enclosure for old evo… I have to make one myself. I have everything else ready, just need to make an enclosure.

But yeah, that mtb wasn’t intended to hit the pavement haha. although its fun to do wheelie on it.

5 Likes

First impression they ride really smooth and they’re not super bouncy over uneven terrain. I like

15 Likes

Sucks because I started liking the flipped cores. Installed these earlier and had to hammer the pulley in like old times LoLz

6 Likes

31 Likes

OMFG. I love this board even more now.

12 Likes

Looking good my blue short board brother

7 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

Such bad bois

The wheels are so beautiful. :heart_eyes: I’m going for another ride on them, I think

11 Likes

Board perfect for Icebear

6 Likes
4 Likes

whats the butt cover thing on the motor?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have a broken leg right now and won’t be healed up until early next year. Gives me lots of time to build though…

2 Likes

And time to not be riding

17 Likes

All I can say is wow I’m excited to ride these! Only defect I saw was some bubbles in the inside of the wheels that popped in casting and left some voids. Not a big deal.

Dope that you can see through the wheel though, and the contact patch is huge vs my old abec11 90mm wheels

6 Likes

you get that on all wheels more or less.

4 Likes

I know I’m late to the party - will these ever be made in red??

2 Likes

@Titoxd1000
Please let me know if these have more grip during a hard turn than 107?
Like during the SOS races, I am loosing grips big time on the hairpin turns with 111.

4 Likes