Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Broken isn’t as bad as a pulley though. That is some seriously bad new when you get one, especially in climbing :facepunch:
Hope you recover quickly.
At least you don’t have a trigger remote :grin:

2 Likes

I did it from scratch, alls done in Solidworks, I think I shared somewhere here in the forum, but if not when I get home I send it to you, but that will be only next year

2 Likes

Like those wheels? :smiley:

1 Like

Eyy my present!

2 Likes

I think I’m sticking with them for a bit lol. I am honestly in love with these right now. I know they’re made to slide but holy fuck they’re grippy and fucking smooth. I think more so than my Boa’s. I spent the better part of an hour looping around a path braking them in. Only gripe is the torque. Need to get a 15T motor pulley. 16-32 seems ok with the idler pulleys but could be better.

5 Likes

Oh and clearance could be better. Need a smaller clamp for calibers.

7 Likes

Glad to hear you are enjoying them :stuck_out_tongue:

I was wondering how they would ride, the contact patch is so wide, very different than many other normal wheels.

5 Likes

It really is different. I noticed they have a bit of rolling resistance (could just be the idler pulley). But my god, the carving is so good. I noticed small rocks and cracks/pot holes aren’t too bad with these either. I’m gonna ride them for a bit more on my commuter board and see how they hold up. Lots of smooth roads by me.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool, yeah I noticed with the new 110’s I have that the wider patch really changes the ride feeling

Yeah but these are so much wider than my Boa’s, and they’re pretty wide lol.

5 Likes

Dang you right haha

2 Likes

Ahh that makes sense!

Probably the idler since these wheels often used and win in dh races

6 Likes

X2 I’ve been pushing around on my 74a mags and they roll great

3 Likes

What does the shape matter when the tips snap off and/or strip out because the material is soft?

1 Like

Your material is soft. Sorry you snapped one with your Neanderthal crab mitts.

3 Likes

Not what your dad said.

1 Like

I love a good chick fight!

2 Likes

I bet in Thailand you can get(/enjoy?) both a cock and chick fight at the same time.

1 Like

I’ll try that dangerous cocktail of sin, and report, next time!

2 Likes