Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

panic moment… I was going down…quickly…tried to use the Hoyt as a slide Puck, forgot to move my pinky finger… I think it’s broken… faaak

6 Likes

I had to do a double take when I saw this. Where’d you find that model for the caguama? Looks Identical to a model I made, down to the tessellations.

Oh ffs, mobile version sucks. This is in reference to 🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

@Pedrodemio

I’d love to compare our models in CAD. You’re using solidworks?

3 Likes

Sorry to hear, man. Hope the x-rays disagree with you.

3 Likes

You don’t x-ray fingers. you just tape it to the finger next to it and hope for the best.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Kinda looks like mine lol

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Gorilla-Duct-Tape-188in-X-105ft-Black-Heavy-_1

3 Likes

My last one hurt REALLY bad and it was numb for a bit. Give it a day if you can

2 Likes

faak that… it’s only the pinky finger… i’m going to esk8 once my battery is charged!

3 Likes

That’s basically what they did after the operation tapped 2 fingers together.

3 Likes

That being said I totally have more than a few metal parts in my wrist/palm/fingers.
Hand injuries suck

3 Likes

I bet they charge you a couple hundred bucks for tape & a popsicle stick too. At least they would in America. Lol

5 Likes

I meant going to the doc. Skating remains. Always :metal:

3 Likes

Yeah makes it difficult to do any handjobs handiwork.

2 Likes

yeah I’ve broken this pinky and taped it to the next finger, so many times… this one is permanently shaped around the knuckle of it’s next door neighbor finger!

4 Likes

fV<k doctors and mike beard!

3 Likes

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah fuck them, broke my finger at 4pm they gave some paracetamol and sent me home because fucking surgeon was unreachable. Waited 24h to see that asshole, wanted to plunge my bloody finder into his eye.

1 Like

Corrected that for you. :wink:
Do stuff, until your last breath.

Thank you!

2 Likes