Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Andrew, I’ve thought, (drug and alcohol induced) about another form of your OSSR remote… it would essentially be a giant plate of vagina, that the operator would control, Steve Hawkings-like with their tongue…

whatcha think?

It would have to be not clitorial region specific, as most of these fucks couldn’t find a clitoris with a map, and a drwaing…

2 Likes

I say oversized like it should have been from the beginning :joy:

1 Like

I want to know what kind of weed they have you guys smoking down there.

I’m not sure I want it. Just a concerned citizen.

5 Likes

Of course you want it.

2 Likes

actually I’m not sure it has the scent of peyote mixed with sushi… origins???

in solid form it comes in a V shaped blob, and in vape form it’s a butthole…

2 Likes

Come to Carve PDX please. I like you.

3 Likes

It’s my plan… I foresee mayhem, havoc, and fun… if I miss out, i’ll kick my own ass forever!

4 Likes

@ThermalChild lol you bought Jonifin’s oven mitt

1 Like

Damn straight. That thing is awesome. He’s still working on the design a bit. Currently it’s cold AF in Philly and riding with bulky gloves suck.

It’s called the Taco, it’s sherpa lined and has enough room to hold your remote with no problems. He also lined it with kevlar on both sides in case of a fall. It’s been solid for me. :smiley:

4 Likes

He’s a homie, love his sex podcast lol

3 Likes

Jonifin’s hilarious. I told him about Carve PDX, he should be going along with a few others from Philly.

4 Likes

I love those Wheels…
Even just on analog.
If they were 83mm for a bit extra clearance. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I went out for a quick run earlier. As I was crossing the street up the side walk ramp the clamps dead stopped me at 5mph. Sent me off running. Really gotta get that sorted. These wheels are a dream though lol.

3 Likes

I had an idea that I haven’t followed through on yet that’s very Jimmy rig but I think would work.
Remove the paint from the hangar and mounts.
J-B weld the mounts on the hanger.
Then cut the excess metal off of the mounts that passes below the hangar.
It would give you as much clearance as you’re ever going to get and the mounts would be permanent.
But you need to get your JB mixture perfect and really cake it on there lol

1 Like

Or drill and tap a screw thought the bottom of the hangar into the top clamp and ditch the bottom clamp, just cut the head off a screw and file a slot like a set screw

1 Like

I don’t like the idea of having anything going through my hanger.
I feel like that’s just asking for a hanger to snap.

1 Like

Don’t you trust V1 HeXLs completely though :joy:

But if you drive an M5 through the steel of the axle with green loctite, it’s basically an H shaped axle at that point

1 Like

No… Not even the people who made them do. That’s why there’s a v2 and even v3 coming (supposedly)

3 Likes

Sill haven’t heard from Dave or Chris about them…

Which method did you use to try and contact them