🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

I really wanted our monster truck ( to the glacier ice caves)to have wall to wall shag carpet and that painting on the side of the van, including a Mjollnir shaped window in the side of the van , playing the ride of the Valkyrie’s.

The bottom one has 4 front tires that steer, it was a beast!

2 Likes

This idea is the

1 Like

I would love to see a drop bracket like this become a reality for ESK8.

What do you mean? Whats stopping you using one for esk8? I’m sure several people have already. Look up “g bomb”

2 Likes

that board looks familiar :grin:

twinsues!

1 Like

@fujio001
Linky : Sofu S3 | HAYA | 12S4P VTC6 + Modular Holders | Surf Rodz RKP 200mm | Maytech 6880 190kv | Unity | FeatherRemote | 18-20:33 100mm - #80 by sofu - ESK8 Builds - Electric Skateboard Builders Forum | Learn How to Build your own E-board

Oh and I think this thread has some also:

I saw it neglected in a longboard shop. Had to get the moby deck. Build thread in the works to try and make some loaded unlimited hubs work

I have edited these pictures with enhanced images, they are not original, they are the only photos I have changed

My personal opinion, you have posted photos of your hard work, work hard and spend your money as you see fit, you have earned what you got in life, now if you were 19 and taking selfies in first class id want to kick you in the balls

3 Likes

I have been designing a e scooter around those kart tires after seeing a mini trike with them, this is Soo much better then what I had planned. Do you think a scooter style handle would be good on it or does the steering feel pretty good without it?

1 Like

It’s actually not my money. I work very hard on taking care of my girls real estate portfolio
She has 26 apartments, and if I can I do anything to save her money, I paint them when it’s time, generally if I can do the work with it looking good, I go out of my way to do so. It’s what I can contribute, and it’s substantial, but it will never be even. The important part is doing everything you can to contribute to the partnership.
Thanks for the kind words

Don’t sell yourself short, your digging ditches is hard work and you have to constantly care about your teams safety and also care for traffic so no accidents happen, people can die so easily. Her money, your money, all the same if your together in life.

3 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to ride it yet, I’ll report back when i do

Nasty nastier, nastiest
Fermented Greenland shark

Do not get talked into this on a food tour. When something comes with a shot to chase it called “ Black Death “ steer clear. Old lady almost vomited :face_vomiting: on the table :face_vomiting::nauseated_face::face_with_spiral_eyes::anguished:

Designed for skaters, not a skate stopper in sight

What tires are these Alan?
Also you should show a picture of your tire stack!!!

Here you go!

If I did, I’d have to take a panoramic shot. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are you running these on phatladz? Do they run pretty smooth?

Balanced ok.

They look nice.

And I don’t love the Mudpluggers on my Gravel Flux…

Trying this rn

4 Likes

no wait, design a prompt that results in a viable build, gets made and ridden. You win the “AIEsk8” challenge and skatan will bring about end times.

3 Likes