šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Dude I canā€™t wait to see how this turns out.

4 Likes

One step closer!!! Hopefully this weekend Iā€™ll find out if it was worth it!

18 Likes

Thatā€™s sick bro. Youā€™re making me think lol.

The bat mobile board.

4 Likes

I want to ride that dressed as 70s Batman

1 Like

Drop brackets would put this thing (and myself) over the top :top:

3 Likes

This thing on an Idea deck with some cool brackets would be wild. Are both hubs going to be powered?

2 Likes

Yes, skp solo dual running them both. Hopefully get to try it out today

7 Likes

Where is the build thread for this thing?? I need to be able to monitor your progress - this project looks awesome

4 Likes

If this works well Iā€™m selling all my esk8 stuff and building a 4wd off road version

Edit - lol 4wd on 2 wheels gonna be real impressive

2 Likes

Let me know how setup goes. I also wanna use solos to power two one wheel motors

1 Like

Ohhhh boi. You got this done much quicker than I anticipated. It looks so good, super keen to hear how it rides.

Grip tape is :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

I hope everyone understands,Iā€™m not bragging,Iā€™m in awe and donā€™t have anyone else to share with. She has money,Iā€™m here for love and Iā€™d still be happy if she were broke. This is the trip of a lifetime,my birthday present (50) Valentineā€™s Day and our 12th anniversaryā€¦
if you donā€™t know I make 150k on a good year digging ditches with an excavator. Thanks for letting me share,Iā€™m excited,I hope Iā€™m not coming of as a spoiled duche. I usually stay home,with the dog and work.

6 Likes

Brackets with suspension shocks and Iā€™m ready to throw down some cash on this endeavor.

3 Likes

I change my mind. Iā€™m thinking the surfskate adapters would work better as a swingarm type mechanism for carving.

@Soflo Youā€™ve got a lot of people living vicariously through you right now lol

6 Likes

Loving the dedication to innovation and trying new things. Best of luck to you bro :v: watching this project like a hawk.

6 Likes

Well, the SKP dual solo has one side that is not powering upā€¦ big sadā€¦

Anyone real smart with these things and want to help me troubleshoot it?

Fuck man, was totally hoping to ride this fucker today.

These SKP have 2 pcb that go together with pins.
Iā€™ve swapped the top (logic board) over to the the one that does power up and it powers up.

2 Likes

iā€™d dm Artem and ask him about it. he might be able to call and troubleshoot

1 Like

I really wanted our monster truck ( to the glacier ice caves)to have wall to wall shag carpet and that painting on the side of the van, including a Mjollnir shaped window in the side of the van , playing the ride of the Valkyrieā€™s.

The bottom one has 4 front tires that steer, it was a beast!

2 Likes

This idea is the

1 Like

I would love to see a drop bracket like this become a reality for ESK8.