G-bomb bracket builds

I’m trying my best to use the search and find builds utilizing these brackets for my own research. If you could link any you know I’d really really appreciate the help.

4 Likes

my favorite <3 @sofu

13 Likes

Sofu did a build on the other forum with those

There’s also non adjustable ones on the Silver Surfer Silver Surfer, 12s Dual MiniGear Drive with tb110's

5 Likes

I think maybe @sofu used them on something on some other site :thinking: :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Yeah that’s your best bet

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/search?q=g-bomb

Yes I remember the S3! What a beautiful build. I really just wanted to see what motor clearance looked like. Seems pretty good

5 Likes

I think I did a build with them on another site I’m not sure though :thinking:

10 Likes

No problems with the motor clearance, all good there if you use stubby

3 Likes

@sofu didn’t you do a build with them? (ended up being too long a wheelbase?)

3 Likes

If you start a build with those brackets I’ll be watching closely…I was keen on such a buildI and had my hands on some brackets a while ago and abandoned the idea. There was a dude on the this other forum (can’t remember the name :thinking:) who had some brackets he was selling, I can see if he still has em if you’re interested.

1 Like

Built a mini S3 last month with the long waited MovE deck. Much better wheel base at 36” . The S3 rides terrible with the long HAYA lol. You have to be careful and get longer mounts for the adjustable rear. I wish the XTLA mounts were a bit longer maybe just 20mm longer would be perfect.

20 Likes

looks so super badass tho :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s got a ways to go and a lot of fine tuning but here’s mine

15 Likes

I forgot the S4

18 Likes

Not exactly G bomb but I love what @IDEA has been coming up with

14 Likes

meeee tooooooo

imagine a pseudo-suspension with urethane shock-blocks integrated into where he is going…

3 Likes

Awesome! I am planning something like this aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are the pros of this setup?

I was looking into G-bomb brackets myself.
Who makes/sells them apart from IDEA’s prototype?

2 Likes

Having a longer wheel to wheel distance from front to back, making it more stable. Also looks really good.

3 Likes