šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Omgigies dude @VESCmann I love your Instagram.

Killer stuff!!!

Man I need to invest in a stand. Guess Iā€™m going to the hardware store this weekend

https://www.instagram.com/vesc.mann/

Damn! Those are some impressive and creative tricks! :smiley:

1 Like

Canā€™t skate or build if youā€™re watching the tube

Been skating and working so much my tube has filled up with stuff to watch.

Maybe next year Iā€™ll take winter off of esk8, and hopefully save myself some fried components and get through the 'ol media server.

2 Likes

Throwing this reply over here since it is off topic.

Do you know of any compatible tires that come in white? If they exist, then that might be something to push me into getting tires instead of thane. because it would look so good with it :rofl:

2 Likes

Evolve has white wall pneumatics I believe

2 Likes

Only in 175

2 Likes

Fuck yeah. White walls would look amazing on these rims.

2 Likes

I have no idea, but i wanted to experiment painting white walls on tires.

Would be very easy if you threw them on a board and used vesctool to slowly spin them like a lathe while you took a tire paint marker to them. Do it!

2 Likes

I like that! I was also just thinking of printing a cover around them though :thinking:

Boo! Hiss!

2 Likes

Youd do the same, with all your printers :rofl:

ā€¦touche

White walls with a black tread is exactly what I was thinking of, but I figured it would be easier to find and buy all white tires.

Plus staining white black is so much easier that covering black with a white.

1 Like

I did find some 200x50ā€™s, i dont hold out much hope for longevity tho, the tread pattern isnā€™t that deep

I mean Iā€™m used to no tread pattern so I think that wouldnā€™t be an issue? :thinking: I could be very wrong though :rofl:

My biggest issue is punctures from glass and other road debris. If I can end up with 2cm long pieces stuck in thane, then Iā€™m sure theyā€™d fuck up a tire too I just have to remove it from the thane and then constantly glue the hole shut. leaving it open can cause the thane sleeve to rip more and end up unusable

DAM it! i put words in the "pics AND NOTHING ELSE "thread again! at least i caught it this time before i got called on the carpet. Im not doing this crap on purpose, i just dont pay attention sometimes ,sorry

BTW @avi what trucks are those?

1 Like

Juma type 300