🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

@glyphiks what wrist guards are those?

1 Like

They’re called Ennui palm sliders. They are supreme

3 Likes

What happened here?

2 Likes

It’s from a mate’s board. It was acting up and i discovered a phase wire was not connected when i pulled on it. Cut the insulation off all of them to check and they were all stuffed! He said he had some bad stacks few weeks back and probably pulled on phase wires hard somehow!?? I’m surprised it worked at all!

I tried a repair job for him but the bloody phase wire tabs came off the PCB. Maybe i used too much heat, maybe they were already damaged :man_shrugging:

Sending it to someone else to fix as it’s out of my depth now.

Hey, wtf?, I want my logo on a board!

@tomiboi, can I get retroactive monogramming?
I want this

:skull:SK8_AMA​:skull:

1 Like

WheelEEZ Fosterqc projectie’z

9 Likes

Is it just me or does the nose and tail now feel a bit stubby?

1 Like

Super stumpy. But i like it

2 Likes

@Fosterqc shut up. You expect me to believe that you also had this stupid idea and acted on it?

Then rendered it, solved the offset problem, and ground down urethane wheels?

…how does it spin?

sadly I could not print good enough hubs. I think they would come out a hell of a lot better if you used 10x28 bearings. Metal cores off a trampa with a printed adapter from there would also be good.

1 Like

Oh, I see. You did this.

Were you aiming to travel on soft sand or float?

Float board on 16in tires after I finish the 8wd redember and 4wd odashi.

2 Likes

all I know is the board wouldn’t survive, those tires would…

1 Like

you will need the heck of a hanger or the weirdest deck not to get wheelbites from those ones

1 Like

monster truck school bus vibes.

2 Likes

That entire set-up is a custom deck + enclosure system that @Skyart and I designed for SKP power systems. It was a pretty big project. I’m extremely pleased with the results.

Now, if you just want a logo put on a deck. I can do that too… unfortunately, not retroactively :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

How many cells y’all squeezed in there?

:fire::fire::fire: Hot damn dude 4wd jump drive! Nice. How much weight are you saving?

1 Like

iirc, 80g total :rofl:

5.5 ratio is, interesting

2 Likes

I mean, I’m biased obviously. But damn, that board is shit hot.

2 Likes

Lol some reason I expected more

1 Like