🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Should work too. Now we need a receiver.

@Arzamenable looks fantastic. Making me regret the decisions I made on my build lol.

1 Like

Looks sweet!

I’m interested to see how it rides and if you get enough steer. Usually on the front of the 3-links you have the radius rods attaching to the collar at the road side of truck. Being 4wd though and you mounting motors to the front too I can see why it’s been done that way.

Awesome build!

2 Likes

Isn’t that for steering angle adjustment? I could be wrong, but I thought the angle of the radius rod to the ground was important for lean-versus-turn equations. If that’s the case, then that could be to have the front wheels steer more for similar lean than the rear wheels.

I’m not entirely sure how 3 links work their magic but i know when i had the radius rod installed on the deck side of the front axle mistakenly, it didn’t turn as well.

But my use case might be different. I was setting up the board for short track. For long track it’s probably fine.

this would give credence to

I think, but am not certain, that as the radius rods approach parallel to the ground, turn approaches zero.

1 Like

Yes i think you’re right

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

:+1: :+1:for the drive
:+1: :+1:for the motors

I see things.

4 Likes

This is me all day every day in the shop :rofl:

2 Likes

This is me everyday In the shop.

3 Likes

Every

Damn

Day

(Replace printer with esk8)

2 Likes

I did a thing.

Lol, that’s me, “who the fuck took my remote?! I swear I put it right here. Is this a joke to you?! Do you think this is funny? … oh, it’s on my dresser, where I left it last time.

2 Likes

I definitely feel this

1 Like

Story:

1 Like

I see that new multi stack enclosure that @tomiboi has been working on under there :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@glyphiks what wrist guards are those?

1 Like

They’re called Ennui palm sliders. They are supreme

3 Likes

What happened here?

2 Likes