šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Once I went with trucks wider than my deck wheelbite stopped being an issue altogether.

ā€¦Though now because of overzealous motor placement I get motor bite and my big feet still hit larger wheels if Iā€™m not careful about foot placement.

270ā€™s are a must but youā€™ll be happy you got them! This board is a lot of fun to ride!

Iā€™ve never once had these issues lol

220 trucks with 150mm wheels youā€™re gonna get sk8anā€™s wheelbite all day lol unless youā€™re running hella risers or something like idea brackets

wassup

3 Likes

is this why you need 3" hardware?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s more than 3" (76mm)

1 Like

lmao that thing must lean like a roller coaster

Leanin harder than lil Wayne

2 Likes

@Shadowfax that looks great!!!

2 Likes

You think group 10 is okay?

Looks a lot like my battery, but group 7 is my low group. Weā€™ve got a similar delta.

1 Like

225mv delta is pretty fucked IMO.

Depending on the reason for the imbalance it might be time for a new pack.

1 Like

You say ā€œreplace the entire packā€ but you donā€™t know itā€™s history. What if itā€™s brand new and has never been balanced? What if itā€™s kind of new and has been balanced but itā€™s got one badly behaving group?

I know itā€™s fun to casually tell people to drop another $1000 but itā€™s not very nice.

I think I get the reference but that looks nothing even remotely like a demonseedā€¦ Or am I looking at this from the wrong perspective?

This does not look like a healthy pack to me. @emaxon whatā€™s going on with your battery? Iā€™m assuming it stops charging well before 50.4v with that 225mv delta?

The demonseed was one of my primary inspirations. Itā€™s not meant to look like a demonseed. Because its a semendeed.

Gooood. I wanna see it drive.

giphy

4 Likes

Umm, I donā€™t know how to adjust the 3-links yetā€¦

Oh, not that build. I saw a tiny esc on Amazon that was the size of a dime. I donā€™t know if they can dc motors.

2 Likes

You got 3-links for that lil bb? Damn youā€™re more invested than i thought.

This one can.

2 Likes

GSHJULAIKJ Micro 1A RC ESC DIY 5V DC Brushed Motor Speed Controller Motor Reducer Micro Motor Drive Module Two Wire Brush Controller ESC-with Wire https://a.co/d/ar471LN

1 Like