šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Probably haha

1 Like

Yeah Apple the company is questionable, but their products are top notch imo. I have a watch, iPhone, iPad. Just missing the Mac.

But tbh, we can all agree on one thingā€¦.

Windows is better.

1 Like

ive owned 2 iphones and hated them both. on an android i go to do something and it just kinda works, on iphone, its more like i go to do something and go ā€œhow do i do this?!ā€ and then googles like ā€œits great, you dont.ā€

1 Like

I still run an OG windows 7 crack on most new desktop builds but Iā€™m nearly at the age where I just donā€™t give a fuck anymore

2 Likes

Idkkkk man, my 60 year old mother in law learned pretty quickly :rofl:

Kidding kidding, but to each their own haha

i had a jailbroken ipad mini for a while tho and that thing was the tits.

its really simple shit like downloading stuff and breaking laws that i always have trouble with xD

1 Like

Yo what the fuck is that

1 Like

a chonky boi.

Deck, looks naaaiise

1 Like

Appleā€™s new M1 chips are legit though. Only reason I might consider getting a Macbook, just for work and portability.

Canā€™t really travel with my 3080ti gaming rig lmao

3 Likes

i got a chromebook thats super limited but performs excellent at what it does. also got a fleet pc i havent fucked with yet from work for free.

1 Like

Yeah dude theyā€™re pretty cool, especially the M1 Max. I just want Intel to catch up

1 Like

Gaming laptops are still fucking shit too. They just canā€™t cram that much power with the current state of cooling technology. One of MSIs g72vr whatthefuckever a few years back was the biggest waste of money in my fucking life plagued with issues RMA gave zero fucks about, I had incredibly high respect for MSI before it too. That ruined it all though.

There are mITX & smaller custom chassi now that are essentially smaller & functionally beat out all gaming laptops, will forever build them instead

1 Like

I meanā€¦ have you seen the new 12900k though? It out performs the 5950x. 16 core. Itā€™s legit.

Been running it for a month now and can honestly say intel has caught up. Their 11 series was meh.

I had an MSI gaming laptop and it took a shit after a month because of cooling issues. Had a 3070 graphics card.

You just canā€™t cram enough cooling into a laptop unless you do something externally. But at that point, just get a desktop

1 Like

I havenā€™t, I have been lagging PC videos. The last computer related stuff I watched was the M1 Max release

That is impressive for sure

Iā€™m still on an 8600K in my rig right now. Need to upgrade eventually but I canā€™t afford it

1 Like

Yeah watch a few videos. 12900k is incredible. Def made up for the not so great 11900k

1 Like

Iā€™ve been running an overclocked i4790k for a looong time now. De-lidded, custom pasted, clocked to the max.

Will not be doing any real upgrade until Star Citizen is mostly fully fleshed out 4-5 years from now.

1 Like

Yeah this is what I was thinking about, super bleh