šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Officer, I swear, I got that at good will to listen to my old cassettes.

1 Like

In germany you say " Unwissenheit schĆ¼tzt vor Strafe nicht"

(ignorance does not protect against punishment)

but it seems to be covered

ā€œIf the offender lacks the insight to do wrong when committing the act, he acts without guilt if he could not avoid this error. If the offender was able to avoid the error, the penalty may be reduced in accordance with section 49(1).ā€ deepl translated :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

@Kai uhhh are you planning on electrifying that cutting board?

5 Likes

im hoping i get lucky and one of the 12 or so enclosures on the way fits. lmao.

1 Like

lil chubby

4 Likes

itā€™s got a belly for sureā€¦

8 Likes

Damn, thatā€™s nice af

1 Like

iOS support anytime soon?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think your choice of phone brand is Benā€™s problem

6 Likes

I thought @Deodand mentioned somewhere that it would be IOS compatible

1 Like

Yeah but Iā€™m not downgrading to an android :wink:

4 Likes

Your classist elitism is showing.

5 Likes

Jeff will do that, yes. Not 100% sure when he is ready. But the countdown is onā€¦

3 Likes

I think you misspelled upgrading to the world of customizability and freedom

8 Likes

If I wanted a device that was soft-limited, brand locked, and overpriced, Iā€™d buy another boosted, not an iPhone.

11 Likes

download

7 Likes

Jeff working for Trampa now?

LOL, see I get it. I understand, but most people donā€™t need that stuff, me included.

iOS looks and feels better. Maybe more limiting for some people, but better for me. Iā€™ve had more androids than iPhones, just recently switched a few years ago. Will never go back.

1 Like

Samsungā€™s OneUI3 is the best Android skin out there, I think itā€™s definitely better than IOS

IOS always felt like a toy to me

I get it, I just like crapping on apple when I can - IOS (and apple, the company) is the worst part anyway, not the hardware

3 Likes

Idk man, there has never been a time in my whole iPhone life where Iā€™ve felt limited. Maybe itā€™s because I donā€™t need any of those features, but I have everything I need on the iPhone :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes