🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

“So you’re plugging a charger into your charger?”

4 Likes

Lol. I need a smaller charger. My smallest charger is 11A and these little Dalys are only rated for 10.

Got a 4a charger coming, in the meantime i’ll just parallel charge it with the board on the balance charger

I am sorry. I have no idea what spadge means.

1 Like

It’s spoodge with an British accent. :grin:

2 Likes

Ah. Ok. Now I get it.

Well most of it will be cleared away once cured. I just wanted to be sure to cover the whole area with black parts.

1 Like

wow, I would really expect better for that kind of dosh.

trampa VESCs are supposed to be the best thing you can get, straight out of the Vedder’s mouth.

10 Likes

Ahhh….the joys of sacrificing assembly quality to maximize profits. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

@linsus tomorrow

imageimage

12 Likes

Is there a back story to that actual fire? lol

That’s wild.

2 Likes

Yeah this is a trampa battery of a guy we know a few months back. very new board with the 21700 pack.

i guess this is why trampa were recently recommending customers to stop using the 21700 packs until they could get some new parts designed and shipped.

7 Likes

ahhhh Trampa things doing Trampa things, got it.

ahah, that’s crazy though. Glad that dude is ok.

1 Like

The soldering quality overall is great (except phase wires), was just that random strand on the PCB that couldve caused havoc. No cables is a slap in the face tho :joy:

3 Likes

yeah but the hd60t doesn’t have the best reputation for not letting out the magic smoke.

2 Likes

Its for a conservative 10S setup (Also why i needed the small footprint). So hopefully it wont :smiley:

2 Likes

Pretty. Esc case cover?

3 Likes

Yep it’s part of the enclosure I’m working on for him

The other part has some proto pieces printing on the other printer.

2 Likes

ooooo yesssssss. im tryna think of other shit i need printed but im also drinking beer and working on a job artem just threw my way, so all i can think of is a lefty @poastoast puck shell, if ya wanna send him the lefty file poasty. also now that i bought that blue board to take its guts and slap em on the red one, i guess my m1 gear drives goin on this one. :3
so, purple 36dh mini deck, soon to be gripped up, berardellenclosure, propulsion or big red depending on which i throw in there 12s3p, xenith, soon-to-be-painted straight cut m1 drive w/ lhb branded 90kv maytech 6374’s, purple hyperdrive wheels with white bike tire on em, and i think imma throw a front binding on, seems to be the finalized stats on this build. front truck is still kinda tbd, but i actually really love my torqueboards truck thats there right now.

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s gonna end up looking pretty cool!

@poastoast the left shell is in your git isn’t it?

1 Like

mhm mhm! gimme a moment i’l get the link

2 Likes