šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Lit

@Kai You want it full purple or one side purple one side white and then purple buttons

1 Like

@janpom

I would buy one of these if I could play space invaders in it.

Fuck telemetry I want a game on my esk8.

1 Like

No problem. You can just code it and install as another plug-in. :+1: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

The D-X just became a lot cooler to me. Might have to get one just for the games.

#fuckfuckfuckfuckFUUUUUCKITSMELTING

5 Likes

Always a good reason to carry a few chestnuts on a rideā€¦to make the best of the situation and all. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Your fishtank is awesome. Not too sure about the ebike for ants tho

3 Likes

thatā€™s one of the cheapest-and-doesnā€™t-look-like-shit-and-still-stealthy ebike i can find, canā€™t ask for more for only 340usd :joy:

4 Likes

Tell me these specs or link me!

1 Like

website is only in chinese, i will translate all the listed key feature as stated on the website below:

• smart bms system (over current protection, short circuit protection, high temp protection, over charge protection)
  • dual disk brake
  • 36V / 250W motor
  • 26km pure electric range
  • foldable design
  • key on/off
  • adjustable height for seat and handlebar
  • 30 ā€œhigh qualityā€ cells
  • 216Wh, 6Ah
  • can climb 15% hill
  • 25km/h max speed
  • 31V low voltage cut off
  • 12A Ā± 1A over current protection

comes with headlight, tail light, super loud horn. by default once speed exceed 10km/h, there is an annoying beeping sound, but it can be disable with some brake throttle combo :joy:

official retail price is 1700rmb (267usd), but with shipping and shitz, i paid total of 2670hkd (342usd), not so bad for a chill tiny ebike

2 Likes

I have this one. I look gloriously ridiculous on it, like a circus bear on a tricycle.

7 Likes

i think this is the one xiaomi copied? i still prefer a tiny bike tho, tiny bike for short people

Time to glue it shut or desolder it.

2 Likes

nah, i asked the seller how to disable it, and its not that difficult :joy: i originally was gonna just cut the wire to the horn

e: i canā€™t spell again

2 Likes

My son still doesnā€™t feel comfortable standing on an esk8 so Iā€™m trying to stoke the need for speed a bit. This looks like it would be fun for an adult but super fun for a kid.

2 Likes

Looks good! You going to upgrade to 20s?

6 Likes

im a kid, and i can confirm is much fun :joy:

4 Likes

How is there not video of this

4 Likes

Interesting. Is this just a water heater or something to use as a load?

4 Likes

He nuked his load tester so heā€™s heating water instead and watching the BMS output

4 Likes