🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

They feel great honestly. Feels wayyy better than evolve I’ll tell you that haha, never liked their tires.

2 Likes

Lol. Fairly certain it is. Evolve 7 inch tires have been good to me in terms of longevity

1 Like

Are they 7" as well?

1 Like

8” kendas

2 Likes

Remains to be seen :sweat_smile: I hope so!!!

3 Likes

once u start pumping out those 4680 cells in ur backyard, moni should just start rolling in truck load :shushing_face:

Dear Elon, no, i didn’t teach him that

3 Likes

These are the K909 200x50 Kendas that Lacroix and Flux put on their boards…

They seem to be everyone’s favorite street tire provided the lot they got was not wobbly…

I have had luck with mine and they feel good and seem to hold up…

4 Likes

Nice.

These are still my go to 8" roadie tires

Nice solid compound and reasonably balanced.

3 Likes

I looked at variations of those when I could not get Kendas … but there seems to be a bunch of them … do the ones you get have a brand?
these are similar to what Metroboard sells. and where Flux was using when they could not get kendas

Pretty sure it’s like 4 tire factories making all the wheels in the world so never trust the stamp mold on the side. Those molds are interchangeable so any brand can be on any tire they want to pay for.

Funnily enough, I have both those tread patterns in 8" on hand… Thought they looked familiar :sweat_smile:

My neighbor calls them my heart tires. I think they look like peeps personally.

Pretty sure that’s what mbs roadies are tread cut too but they use a softer compound that I don’t like.

4 Likes

Kendas are just great for always being super balanced, from what I hear. Rare to get bad kendas.

3 Likes

Kenda k909 are top notch for street. The only street tire I consistently love.

3 Likes

Where did you find 8" kendas for $10/each?

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah, those ones pictured are labeled kenda, cut with the right tread, and are the harder compound I prefer.

The exact same cut is on mbs 8" roadie but are labeled innova and are way too soft.

100% of the time, the visual darkness and shiny-ness test has worked for me.

4 Likes

These hype-funded companies like Tesla and SpaceX spawn absolutely awful work cultures. “You should want to work here so bad that you will do it for shit pay, and 60 hours a week, then when you inevitably become burnt out and disillusioned we’ll spit you out and replace you with the next overly eager engineer.” Seen it many times now.
nope NOpe NOPE

4 Likes

@Skyart i can read 90% of what you blacked out dont dox yourself bro xD

3 Likes

Bro, not even 3 hours ago, you could read 100% … you late to the party!

3 Likes

Awesome dude! Keep up the good work my guy!

Dont worry i wont tell joon *******i xD