🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

@Skyart ahem, explain

5 Likes

Those names… this some Russian mafia shit

1 Like

I think Joe’s name is Polish

it’s urban clouds

1 Like

2 words…job interview…this particular one is the last in a series of 4 interview sessions. HV battery test team…holy smokes the amount of engineering that goes into their batteries it’s just impressive. This particular interview session was like 4 hours long and included some hands on assessments…will keep y’all updated but yeah let’s see if they make me an offer to come work for them.

26 Likes

Ftfy :joy:

All the best man

6 Likes

Bahahahaha! Let’s put one in every Tesla!

Thank you!

3 Likes

Bro this is exciting aff man congrats on just getting the interview :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

HV esk8 that uses 4680 cells let’s goooooooo

4 Likes

Thank you! Yeah I am pretty exited! Full disclosure, they already made me an offer, but I basically said no :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: the pay was not where I wanted it to be, so we are exploring this a bit more. I don’t know…Elon didn’t get rich by paying their people a lot of money, but in order to live in the Bay Area it has to be a pretty competitive offer.

8 Likes

Bro, you already know :crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Omg bro that’s so cool! My dream job was tesla when I was in college

I still wouldn’t mind working there but I don’t want to work 60 hour weeks either

2 Likes

let us know once u get the job, then we will time it perfectly to kidnap u for those cells :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hell yeah good luck Art!

3 Likes

Thanks fellas, will keep y’all updated

3 Likes

For the uninitiated, even an Evolve seems great. FFS, my first Meepo opened my eyes to the possibilities.

4 Likes

Chad Artem.

> Gets offer from tesla
> Declines
> Doesn’t elaborate further
> Leaves

> Gets invited back
> Wants more money
> Profit ???

(text contains artistic freedom)

5 Likes

Hell yeah. How do the tires feel with no tube? Have you ever tried ones with that tread cut before?

I’ve only seen that cut on a 12" scooter tire I have.

1 Like

Thats the same tread pattern as evolve no?

You tell me. Never touched an evolve. Local group is still on boosted lol

Google says yes tho

1 Like