🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

That would be disappointing, especially on a long print. Was it plastic in the threads? Maybe run a tap through them?

It must have been the iron being too hot and melting the inserts or something because they wouldn’t take at all. Luckily I tested them in a junk print first

1 Like

idk. i’m a fatty. so I don’t go there?

though i recently lost 30lbs. I figured out it’s the best upgrade to all my boards.

3 Likes

Whatever, fatty.

2 Likes

at least I don’t bend my trucks. fatty.

4 Likes

I experienced this at first too and turns out the first thread was getting crushed a bit by the tip due to the insert not heating up enough. Letting the tip rest on the insert longer and making sure not to force it solved it for me.

2 Likes

Whatever Fessypoo you’ll always be fat to me.

Just how I like em

3 Likes

What’s your new top Speed after the weight lors?

1 Like

2G more accel.

1 Like

@Evwan
There’s fishpaper on/under/between all necessary connections lol.
This battery is as transparent as possible without missing out on any of the safety features ^^

3 Likes

None between the cells though?

1 Like

Are we starting esk8 finger boards now?

3 Likes

There is. It’s just not super visible. It’s a narrow strip of fishpaper + the inner circles of the cell rings. It’s like that so the hma sticks to the cell and hold everything secure (:

This is from some tests. It’s done like you can see here.

5 Likes

Teach me how you made that image a clickable link!

2 Likes

when u finish upload an image, there should be an image id, highlight that and press the hyperlink icon, add the url and confirm it, it will make it clickable

e: the only downside is that, u can no longer click the image to enlarge it to zoom in, unless u open the image itself in a new tab

3 Likes

I wonder if it was assembled with Loctite

2 Likes

i would expect probably not, as @jack.luis pointed out at the bottom of the image

1 Like

Ahh, missed that part. He needs to put a disclaimer to remove the axles from the hanger and reinstall them with Loctite. I believe these were the ones falling out on people

4 Likes

loctite still won’t help with the wheel core delam issue tho :joy:

5 Likes

and the fact that dex is lil bitch that cant handle criticism

7 Likes