3 Likes

Nice dude!!!

how did this happenā€¦?

7 Likes

Dude I live a hour from there :partying_face: how long Dm coming :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Damn thats fucked

2 Likes

This is awesome! I cant wait for all the cool shit that comes out of a collaborative network like this.

6 Likes

Idk šŸ¤· mostly just wear, but I guess I ride hard, lots of AT, jumps, etc. It felt really loose, there was a lot of play, I thought I ate up an axel bushing. I took it apart to replace and this is what I found. The whole center tube has broken the welds on both sides

5 Likes

Here is what it was doing :rofl:

3 Likes

With all due respect, you know you only bought a single truck, right? :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

I almost mentioned this as well. :joy:

8 Likes

If I needed two I was buying 3 links.
I just needed a fun new front truck to really finish this build out. Im running tbdd in the back. I ride short boards and turn entirely with my front footā€¦ If @MoeStooge offered one truck on his site I would have bought one of his instead, actually. But Iā€™d rather spend half the cash than have a spare and I eventually want one of his, too.

7 Likes

STOMPED US.

3 Likes

Stomped stooge cuz he didnā€™t offer what I needed T.T @MoeStooge in like a month when im buying parts again lemme get one truck with motor mounts incase I ever need them and every bushing and pivot cup you own because I horde them and update your site for maniacs like me. In exchange ill give youā€¦ excuses and like 200 and sumn. Jk.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the tip angle on your deck?

1 Like

30 I think, itā€™s a bro96

20~ on one, endless hard and soft angled risers on deck on others. I know. 2 15 degrees and a 5 isnā€™t unusual for my Frankensteins, I just got solid metal ones actually. In gold! ;3

@BigBen

1 Like

Ah ok. Ideally these want 35 degrees.

Yeah ideally I want one full set of every type truck to play with but ill settle for half of each. I have an adjustable g bomb bracket if I cant find the angle any other way, and a Surfskate adapter. For science!
Edit to add i fucking hate the Surfskate and will give it away for free I didnā€™t get the rail adapter cuz I didnā€™t understand it but now Iā€™d rather have 2 of those. Surf adapter scary.

1 Like

What motors are these??

2 Likes

Yobis are alive!!

2 Likes

well dudeā€¦
I guess I am glad you caught it before it exploded mid rideā€¦

you are not that heavy of a person are you?

I guess you are just going to ride in a more gentle manner moving forward.

1 Like