šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Itā€™s actually configurable, it has both flavors of data for all three measurements. You can have either speed, temps or distance in different units, if you do so desire. :wink:

British people raving immensely. :laughing:

7 Likes

now i require speed in knots per hour, temp in Kelvin and distance in lightyear :crazy_face:

e: correction for speed because im dumb, thx @b264

4 Likes

4 Likes

:woozy_face:

Thatā€™s an accleration, not a speed

5 Likes

lol, i corrected myself

3 Likes

:thinking:

Volts per kilometer?

:woozy_face:

5 Likes

Handeggs per sea-biscuit it is. :laughing:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sounds awesome, and I love the design!! Iā€™m looking forward to hearing all details and seeing itā€™s performance!

4 Likes

Looks fire!! I hope we get details soon!! I really want a quality remote but I love the screen on the vx2 pro

3 Likes

Oh, UI will be customizable, too. So you can make that VX2 Pro vibe yourself. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Well that stock UI you got there looks sweet but options are always welcome!

4 Likes

Options are really the name of the game here. :smiley:

Maybe it will be the time to introduce ourselves soonā€¦ :thinking:

6 Likes

I donā€™t know what youā€™re waiting for!! People are just starting their sumer season projects! In my case Iā€™m upgrading my motorsā€¦ Who knows about the remote :rofl:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the big difference right there, I want Davega for displaying data during my ride, but I want xenigotchi for data logging that goes to the Freesk8 app and you can also connect the Freesk8 gps module for ride tracking synced to the data without needing cellular.

1 Like

Excellent, PM incoming for xenigotchi and an OSRR remote :wink:

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

very nice work, thxā€¦one day I will learn how to design and pay it fwd.

2 Likes

@WavRX @KAMI_Boards both of these look awesome, canā€™t wait to see them come to market

I hope you guys have put a very high quality signal transmission system into these. WAY too many remotes have cutouts. Some of us ride in high interference areas and remotes like the MaytechV2 which I love just canā€™t hold up. Cutouts are scary.

I keep using the Maytech V2 because I love the triggers and the shape. However, Iā€™m still open to thumbwhells itā€™s just that none of them can control lights! Will you guys have any way to control accessories on either of these remotes?

4 Likes